276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fabric Shaver- Plug-In Electric Lint Remover with Power Cord, Portable Clothes Shaver with Three Blades for Efficient Bobbles Fuzz Removing (Black)

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lint rollers are generally manual tools with a sticky sheet that collects loose hair, dust and fibres from the surface of clothing, ideal for a quick refresh before wearing, particularly if you have pets in your home. It comes with three interchangeable edges, allowing you to easily switch between a coarse edge for big and bulky items to a finer edge for gentle removal of bobbles and pills on fine and delicate fabrics.

Rotations per minute: Lint removers with a higher the number of rotations per minute will be able to remove bobbles quicker than those with a lower number of rotations. Our Lab tests found that the Sweater Comb removed fuzz balls without pulling or stretching out the fabric, making it an ideal choice for finer fibers like cashmere or merino wool. Suitable for all fabrics including more delicate items like cashmere and merino wool, it’s also a handy tool for use around the home including reviving fabric sofas, cushions and blankets.The tool is supplied with a blade for bulky fabrics, one for medium fabrics, and one for delicate fabrics, and changing between them is easy. I could have knitted a new cat with the amount of hair I got off my stairs (I do actually have cats already) and it did a cracking job on my sofa cushions. That simply isn’t true—with a fabric shaver, you can make it look just like it did the day you bought it.

The choice between an electric or manual lint remover is purely down to personal choice and the type of fabric you’re looking to remove lint from.

The fabric shaver is often referred to by other names including lint remover, sweater shaver, lint shaver, defuzzer,debobbler, bobble shaver and bobble remover.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment