276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seagate IronWolf, 8 TB, NAS, Internal Hard Drive, CMR, 3.5 Inch, SATA, 6GB/s, 5,400 RPM, 256MB Cache, for RAID Network Attached Storage, 3 year Rescue Services (ST8000VN004)

£94.48£188.96Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Onze IronWolf®-schijven zijn getest op compatibiliteit door toonaangevende NAS-leveranciers zoals Asustor, QNAP en Synology.

Multi-user technology and extreme workload rates allows this drive to perform and scale up with your enterprise. Ok, to make sure this is actually a fix working for everyone I created the before mentioned ixsystems. As I mentioned before, I love these IronWolf drives in a lot of other regards (Speed, power usage, etc. For growing agencies and the need for more storage, this hard drive is built to address NAS scalability challenges.

Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business. I’ve been using Seagate IronWolf disks for a few years now and currently have about 20 in service, most of those are the 10TB (and 12TB) Non-Pro (ST10000VN0004) variety. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Moving on and building my 8x10TB Seagate IronWolf ZFS Mirror pool like discussed in this video, all worked well and thus I started moving over my data.

Veilige interne procedure, met een toonaangevend slagingspercentage voor gegevensherstel van 95% na een onopzettelijke gegevens- of schijfbeschadiging.so I would still recommend them above other brands if you are looking for fast, reliable and cheap storage. Checking with dmesg it seems that the controller encountered an issue where the disk would not answer and after waiting a little bit the controller would reset that disk and everything would be fine again. The Seagate ST8000VN004 IronWolf 8TB SATA Hard Drive is optimised for NAS in multi-RAID environments and can handle both the vibration and the high user workload rate in a high data traffic network. The Seagate ST8000VN004 IronWolf drive is a great companion for your NAS for 24/7 remote access, backups and file sharing from anywhere, making sharing ideas easy. I have same problem with completely new Seagate IronWolf NAS 8Tb drive ST8000VN004, dropping disk from ZFS on Qnap TS-h973AX NAS.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment