276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gel Highlighters, Feela 8 Assorted Colours Bible Highlighter Pens, No Bleed Dry Highlighter Markers Study Kit, Great for Journaling, Highlighting and Studying

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wallet containing 8 Textsurfer classic INK-JET SAFE neon colours and 12 Textsurfer classic COLORS pastel & vintage

Highlighters Reviewed in 2023 (MUST READ!) 16 Best Bible Highlighters Reviewed in 2023 (MUST READ!)

Merit’s highlighters are not only clean (if clean beauty is your thing), but also offer nearly zero pigment—just a slight glimmer—making them great for the fairest of skin tones who find most highlighters to be too yellow or rosy against their skin. The formula comes in three shades to suit golden, pink, and olive undertones, so you’ll have no problem finding one that works well with your skin. Don’t want your cheekbones to look like they’re beaming off your face? Can’t relate, but I get it. Opt for this cult-favorite baked powder from Essence, which will give your skin an ever-so-slight shimmer without major glitter or shine. And the best part? It’s so lightweight, you can dust it across your entire face for some natural-looking luminosity, or just concentrate it on the high points of your face. Mops and brooms may not be enough when you want to clean large areas efficiently and thoroughly. Floor squeegees help eliminate dirt, large pieces of trash, or water from your floor. Armed with any squeegee from our list, you can clean your whole house in no time and still have the whole day to yourself.You do not have to pigeonhole yourself with traditional inked highlighters. Gel highlighters are just as good, or for some who have more specific needs or preferences, work even better than inked ones. Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store Good to know: The markers are INKJET SAFE, so will not smudge on inkjet printouts or handwritten text.

Gel Highlighters, Feela 8 Assorted Colours Bible Highlighter Gel Highlighters, Feela 8 Assorted Colours Bible Highlighter

Highlighters come in a variety of finishes from dewy glosses to subtle shimmers to high-shine glitters. Balmy, satin and slightly shimmery finishes are great for faking a natural glow and pulling off a no-makeup makeup look. For nights out and full glam, you can opt for a pigmented or glittery highlighter to impart a strobing effect. Shades The STAEDTLER triplus textsurfer has an ergonomic triangular barrel, so the highlighter sits comfortably in the hand. This particular highlighter can create variable line widths. Depending on whether you hold this highlighter vertically or at an angle to the paper, you can produce a line width ranging from 1 to 4 mm. Thanks to the pleasantly soft, variable tip, the triplus textsurfer is ideal for highlighting fine print and can also be used for broad highlighting.I love the lilac shade of this clean Saie highlighter. A few swipes make me look like I got eight hours of sleep, did a yoga class, journaled and meditated, and drank a green juice…when I did none of those things. It adds a slight glisten to my skin, which is why I love patting it across my eyelids, nose, forehead, and cheeks for a no-makeup glow, or even dabbing it under my concealer as a dewy, color corrector. The formula also comes in bronze and rose-gold shades, which reviewers say work well for brightening medium-to-tan skin tones and adding a golden glow. This highlighter comes in 1 0 pigmented shades, including a deep reddish-brown, a cool bronze, and a golden copper that all blend beautifully into dark-to-deep skin tones (just watch this TikTok raving about Chocolate Opal—pictured here–for reference). Though they’re technically pressed powder, trust me when I say the texture is more of a cream-like formula that, as makeup artist Sarah Tanno describes, “melt into your skin to create an almost glass-like finish.” Ty, Lady Gaga. You can also keep a duster in your car to wipe down your windshield and air vents. These are especially useful during allergy season or dry months when air matters are more pronounced.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment