276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Under Locke

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Somethings were left unresolved even in the epilogue and I really want to know what happened with Will. I hate it when you look away," Dex murmured. "Quit it." I widened my eyes but still didn't listen to him. “Look at me," he insisted. "You pissed again?” he asked in a low voice meant only for me.” On her second day in the job she hears him insulting her. And boy can this girl hold a grudge. It went on for a few weeks, but she is fully aware of how unreasonable it is in all honesty, she just cant help herself!

Lockean Copyright versus Lockean Property | Journal of Legal Lockean Copyright versus Lockean Property | Journal of Legal

i could live without ever knowing that Dex (H) farted and what his junk looked like from the h’s unappealing descriptions, but his brand of alpha male-ness resembled that of KA’s heroes (he reminded me a lot of Tate from Sweet Dreams) and i kinda dug it. he might not be everyones cup of tea (especially if youve never read KA or an MC romance) with his rude, mean, and chauvinistic behavior, but i think his portrayal in regards to being a biker or a member of a motorcycle club was spot on. The first half of this book I really enjoyed, the second half got a little bit boring for me and could have been edited down in my opinion. I love Zapata's books but this is probably my least favorite of the ones I've read by her. It's like pizza though, even if it's not great it's still good. He gave me hope. This big, ex-felon with a temper, reminded me of how strong I was, and then made me stronger on top of it. However, once it settles and who was who, what connected them and the history of the characters made itself known, it just flowed and I started to really enjoy it. I’d done boring and monotonous since the moment I turned sixteen by working at a real estate agency, then a discount bookstore, followed by sales for a weight loss pill, dog sitting, watching over kids at a daycare center, and filing at a medical practice. I did what I had to do to pay the bills. So as long as I wasn’t prostituting or having to make collection calls, I’d pretty much take whatever I could get.During the drive, all I thought of was my mom. It was a blessing she wasn't around to strangle me with her bare hands, smiling throughout the process of her choking the life out of me. So having Sonny around, worrying about his friends getting too close or giving me looks that he didn't like, was strangely nice. Synopsis: “Vanessa Mazur knows she’s doing the right thing. She shouldn’t feel bad for quitting. Being an assistant/housekeeper/fairy godmother to the top defensive end in the National Football Organization was always supposed to be temporary. She has plans, and none of them include washing extra-large underwear longer than necessary. For two years, the man known as The Wall of Winnipeg couldn’t find it in him to tell her good morning or congratulate her on her birthday. Now? He’s asking for the unthinkable. Iris and Dex did not like each other from the beginning. Dex saw Iris as an obligation. Iris saw Dex as a brute who made her angry and sad all the time and as a result she wanted to quit, but she needed the money. It is a kind of 'enemies to lovers' story, but the hatred will not last long because the book is really long and before it finishes you will probably have forgotten that they hated each other in the beginning.

John Locke - Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy John Locke - Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy

Oh, and I hate how much Iris felt sorry for herself. It made me feel less sorry for her because of it. Having gone through everything that she had, I would think she'd have a little tougher skin. But if someone so much as looked at her funny her lip started quivering. It just didn't feel believable that she could be that meek with that upbringing. I mean, I'm not even that meek and life hasn't handed me that many lemons. Madison gave her heart to a boy at the age of sixteen, but all she got in return was a broken heart and a swollen belly. If only the singer of the headlining band didn’t have tattoos… a great personality… a fantastic body… and if he wasn’t so funny…. Synopsis: “He was my boss, my brother’s friend, a Widower, an ex-felon, and a man I’d seen casually with a handful of women. But he was everything that gripped me, both the good and the bad. Worst case scenario if things turned awkward between us, I could go somewhere else. I’d gotten over epic heartbreak before, one more wouldn’t kill me.It’s both antiquated and adorable that he’s insisting she can’t live by herself. Typically MC biker … why is that shit so hot?! SO I reread this only a week after finishing it, I just couldn't get the characters out of my head and I didn't want to read anything but this. And I don't regret a thing. I loved it just as much the second time around, I relate hardcore to Iris and I just want a Dex for myself. I highlighted some of my favourite passages this time around so I'm just going to add them into the review. Dex is a douche to start, but Riss - without even trying - brings him to his knees and it was a thing of beauty to behold. They're such a fantastic couple!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment