276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baileys Salted Caramel Liqueur | 17% Vol | 70cl | Blend Of Irish Cream | Salted Caramel Flavour & Irish Whiskey | Caramel Cream Liqueur | Cocktails Or On Its Own

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Irish creams were assessed in September 2023 by a large panel of consumers who regularly buy and consume Irish cream liqueur. I loved the ice cold shot but here’s another option. Pour a shot over ice and mix it with another shot of espresso or coffee. Espresso is the best and if you think that’s only possible with a pricey espresso machine I’ve got some good news for you. Nope. It just is what it is; one of those light-bulb moments when the confluence of this Salted Caramel Sauce met up with a bottle of vodka on my counter. ElizabethR Very enjoyable. All three are very nice. The vegan one is not a strong taste of coconut but this doesn’t spoil the drink. A good buy especially with the offer. Baileys Salted Caramel Mocha Latte recipe is easy to make, offering a warm, creamy, and comforting hug to your taste buds for an indulging morning drink.

Baileys Salted Caramel Martini is the perfect drink for anyone looking for a smooth, delicious sweetness of salted caramel liqueur balanced with the effects of rum. There's an increasingly wide range of indulgent flavoured options to choose from beyond the standard Irish Cream liqueurs: Live well, eat better, stay healthy - sign up for our free monthly Food & Health newsletter for the latest insights delivered straight to your inbox This recipe made a fair amount and I had a large bottle to store it in. But with the holidays approaching I can see more bottles with less quantity from this batch.

We think we’ve got the balance of flavours just right. To ensure no individual ingredient overpowers the other, we put our drinks through a rigorous four-step tasting process, providing you with only the very best. Karen 4 a Golden Blond Golden Blond, Salted Caramel and Coconut Liqueurs I must have tried at least 30 of the many cream style liqueurs produced over the years and have a top 5 of the ones I particularly liked. The secret behind this recipe? We took our salted caramel chocolate and velvetised it with vodka and cream. Although our creamy drink is bold in flavour, we never use anything artificial in our recipes. To flavour this tipple, we used our very own salted caramel chocolate to give it a decadent and deep flavour profile. Looking for the best value alternatives to Baileys? Our Irish cream liqueur taste test reveals the tastiest cheaper tipples to buy this Christmas. This is decadent and delicious. Divine even. The three D’s. Yes, I rimmed those little glasses with caramel but it’s not necessary; sure makes a nice photo thought doesn’t it?

I’ve never regretted buying one even if I don’t make espresso every day. I will use dried espresso in a lot of recipes but there is a time and place for both and for a drink like this, I want the real deal. Adding Baileys Irish Cream liqueur makes this Salted Caramel Baileys White Russian one of the most soothing and irresistible liquid desserts. The rich, chocolatey flavors of Baileys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate make movie nights during the holiday season warm and sweet. The panellists rated the taste, mouthfeel, aroma, and appearance of each product and told us what they liked and disliked about each one.Is there anything more satisfying than salted caramel? Rich notes of buttery caramel and tangy sea salt make our Salted Caramel Velvetised Chocolate Cream mouth-wateringly moreish. We’re partial to a shot (or two) all year round. Mudslides are made with Irish cream and White Russians are made with heavy cream. They are quite similar and both super delicious! Best vanilla ice cream - we asked a consumer panel to try supermarket versions against big brands. Find out who was the favourite

The perfect gift for all those caramel lovers out there, our Salted Caramel Velvetised Chocolate Cream combines deep cocoa notes with the natural sweetness of salted caramel to create a drink which isn’t too sweet, but is still ridiculously moreish — just make sure you don’t down the whole bottle in one go! Ham and Cheese Party Puffs are seriously delicious! Hand held puff pastry bites filled with savory ham and cheese. Great hot out of the oven or at room temperature.This is almost too easy…the more difficult part is making the caramel. But let’s be honest here. You should make the salted caramel but you don’t have to. If that’s not your thing, just buy a 10 oz jar at the grocery store and mix away. You will not be sorry. The ingredient list is really very simple and includes ( full recipe at bottom of post):

Sweet and oh-so-indulgent, liqueurs are the perfect end to any meal. Typically, they will have a lower ABV of around 15-20% (as opposed to a straight spirit such as gin, which will be upwards of 40%), making them ideal drunk neat or over ice. Read on to find out which liqueurs will save you money this Christmas and how to get Baileys for less - this week we've found a great offer in one supermarket which makes it cheaper than rivals. KNOW YOUR LIMITS The UK Chief Medical Officers recommend adults do not regularly drink more than 14 units a week. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY For more information visit bedrinkaware.co.uk or in the Republic of Ireland, visit www.drinkaware.ie Pumpkin Spice White Russian is the classic with a fall twist. Great for holiday parties and game day get togethers.DebDolly The vegan coconut one is horrid! I so wanted to love this but it's just horrible. A strange, plastic taste, nothing like Bailey's and to pretend it does is just kidding yourself, it was so awful I poured it away, so it must be bad! Pouring caramel—whether from a bottle or spoon—can be inconsistent. To make thin strings in the glass, hold the caramel about arm's length above the glass and let the caramel begin to drip. Once the stream is steady, move your glass under the stream to create a web design. It can be messy, so do it over the sink.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment