276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pro Action 4 Man 1 Room Dome Camping Tent - Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The second time I used it, it lashed with rain and was quite windy during the night and I was completely dry and cosy - well, at least until the very wet dog sneaked in! Hydrostatic head ratings, which describe how much rain manufacturers say the tent can withstand, shouldn't be relied upon entirely.

Pro Action 4 Person 1 Room Pop Up Camping Tent - Black Pro Action 4 Person 1 Room Pop Up Camping Tent - Black

Check how many air vents the tent has, how large they are and whether they can be propped open to help give fresh air a clear path inside. Two years ago I said no major issues encountered and we hoped to get another couple of years from this tent, something which has been easily achieved.If you're keen to avoid adding to the problem and recycle your pop up tent, it's possible but not easy. Was enough room in porch area for a table and two chairs and door doubles as a canopy with poles loved that. This means if there are two of you (for example) you'd probably be best suited to a three-person tent.

Pro Action 4 Person 1 Room Dome Camping Tent with Porch

Of the 50 products, we discovered that 43 were more expensive and 5 were cheaper than ProAction 4 Man 1 Room Dome Camping Tent. Plus, to make it that little bit easier for you, we've ranked our top five festival tents so you can find what you're looking for in, to quote Rowan Atkinson, the flashiest of flashes. k.a you'd need 1000mm of water on top of the fabric before it would penetrate the outer shell - and includes a one year guarantee. For example you’d expect a much higher quality product from a brand known for providing excellent quality than you would from an unknown or even a budget brand.Has survived thunderstorms and plenty of rain - no leaks in the sleeping area and very few drips into the living space. Outside of comfort, you'll want to assess whether or not you want to be camping in the same compartment as your fellow festival goers and, if not, prioritise tents with pods and separate sleeping compartments. Cons: Single skin, as opposed to double, means that it's not ideally suited to cold temperatures, though this shouldn't be an issue with most UK festivals in the midst of summer.

Tents To Keep You Cosy And Dry In Style - Glamour UK 11 Festival Tents To Keep You Cosy And Dry In Style - Glamour UK

Why we love it: This pop-up tent is no only easy to assemble (in a matter of seconds) and features a unique three-colour design, ideal for festival-goers seeking out their tents across a crowded field. Or via the usual means of leaving a review on the product page of the retailer you bought the item from.Pros: Almost 4 ft 6" at the tallest point, includes a one year guarantee and comes complete with hanging points for camping lights, as well as a mosquito net and a fire retardant outer. It is very skimped on size to say the least and it takes a lot of determination to get everything back in again! Our first tent, glad with size and with practice we can have it all up and a beer in hand within 30 mins, as for getting it all back in the bag no chance but the main tent fits back in and I roll inner sleeping part and groundsheet that's fine with me. Having said that, there is mesh on one of the two doors which we found helpful as it cuts the breeze down inside the tent, whilst also keeping bugs out. It was sweltering hot when I first used it, but it seemed to stay quite cool inside, not that I was inside it much in the day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment