276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MyProtein Creatine Monohydrate,Powder - 1KG

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve noticed a significant boost in my strength, and my muscles feel fuller after a few weeks of use.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Fruit Punch - Creatine Monohydrate Powder (200 Mesh ‘Micronised’), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Natural Flavouring, Colouring (Beetroot Powder), Sweetener (Sucralose). Have used creatine in the past and always went for unflavoured and just mixed in with a regular whey protein.Peak Supps Creatine Monohydrate Powder offers a fast, effortless way to obtain all the benefits of Creatine without the fuss. Made with a complex blend of creatine sources, beta alanine and other key amino acids, it offers unparalleled support for all your high performance activities. Pair With: Combine with Naked Whey for a pre-workout protein shake or with Naked BCAAs to further aid lean muscle building. Getting creatine from food such as meat and fish can be very difficult due to the amount you’d need, so this offers a quick, convenient way to do it.

It was set up in 2004 and is a part of The Hut Group what helped them to expand out onto the the South American market. Creatine Monohydrate, Flavouring, Acid (Citric Acid), Sweetener (Sucralose), Colour (Beta Carotene). Long-term creatine supplementation (4-12 weeks) in combination with an effective training program can help increase both strength and muscle size. We recommend taking 6g of Creatine Monohydrate (2 scoops of the 5cc medium BLACK scoop provided) 1-2 times daily with your Protein Works shaker. For now, we recommend checking with your local council, but most require you to put the packaging in your regular landfill bin.We are not responsible for any taxes your Country may charge for importing goods, please know the rules of your country before importing.

Creatine may enhance performance in hot and humid conditions by maintaining haematocrit (red blood cell ratio), helping thermoregulation and reducing heart rate. Pure Micronised Creatine Monohydrate continues to be the most popular and widely used sports supplement today. Upon completion of this 7 day period use 5 grams every second day to fully maximise Creatine transporters. Creatine tablets are also a great option if you’re fully on the go and don’t want to be mixing formulas in a shaker. We recommend consuming 3-5g of creatine after every workout for optimal intake, as well as on rest days to maintain levels.I also tested this for a period of time during a bulk and my muscles looked crazy full (obv we know creatine helps to draw more water to the muscles therefore creating a better pump). In terms of performance (the main reason I started using Creatine), I've noticed an increased weight ability but only for compound exercises, i. You could even mix it with your protein shake after your workout, all it does is slightly lessen the sweetness of the whey flavoured powder.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment