276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Briwax 400g Wax Polish - Teak

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As for paint color, yes I would probably bring the paint color thoughout to give it a cohesive flow. Teak Oil was formulated for use on Teak, which is notoriously hard to finish well. Although there is very little Teak in New Zealand, there is a great deal of a similar wood – Rimu. Teak Oil also gives a great result on other common woods such as Kwila and Kauri.

Briwax International Inc - Furniture Wax, Polish Briwax International Inc - Furniture Wax, Polish

When the surface becomes worn, you can restore it very easily. Wipe the floor with mineral turpentine, and apply another very thin coat of Danish Oil. This will renew the original finish with very little effort. Unlike most other wood finishes, you can restore the finish at any stage in its life by wiping down with mineral turpentine, and applying another coat of oil. I’m planning on using the briwax on my oak cabinets, thanks to your post! My question for you is similar to someone’s above – whether or not to apply the wax to the sides of the cabinet. In addition, my cabinets have a rather large soffit with moulding at the top. Since all of it is oak, and front facing, I feel I should apply the briwax to the soffit as well? I’m a little nervous about this, especially worried about accidentally getting the wax on the ceiling or walls. Perhaps I should use painters tape? Danish Oil gives a flat natural look to the timber. If you apply two further coats of Briwax Teak Oil over the first coat of Danish Oil, this will give you a gloss finish.We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. A lot of modern furniture is supplied as bare unfinished pine. To colour and protect the furniture, the easiest way is to apply a coloured wax. Just rub the furniture with Briwax Original Wax, applied with 0000 steel wool. After about 10 minutes, the wax will have hardened, and you can buff it to a deep shine with a soft cloth. That's all there is to it! If you have a kitchen from the 1990’s like me, you probably have honey oak cabinets that you want to update. Hello, I love this idea! What did you do to the areas of the cabinets surrounding the cabinet doors? Did you wax them the same as the cabinet doors? This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov Size

Briwax Wood Care Products Briwax Wood Care Products

Known as "The World's Premier Finishing Wax". Briwax is a blend of beeswax and carnauba wax, two of the finest waxes known to man. Briwax is designed to protect raw wood and can be applied to virtually any existing finish. Use Briwax on all woods, untreated leather, marble, concrete, metal and painted surfaces. To ensure desired results always test on inconspicuous area first. Tinted waxes can be lightened or removed with the clear wax. 16 oz.For most purposes, Teak Oil can be treated exactly the same as Danish Oil, except that the final finish is a high gloss. Apply at least two thin coats of Teak Oil. The more coats you use, the better the final gloss will be. Briwax Teak Oil is often used on outdoor furniture. Shelf-life/Storage A very long time if stored in original container tightly sealed in a cool dry place.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment