276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONITORING SPIRITS: 7 Powerful Ways To Conquer Witchcraft, Water Spirit, Terror In The Night, Poverty, Demonic Giants, Graveyard Spirit, And Evil Dreams ... Prayer Manual Guide For Open Heaven, Break

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The intent of monitoring Spirit is to keep the person in deceptions and to ensure the person do not have the light. If you dream where you see birds chasing you, moving in a circular motion over your head, or even stationary watching you, the dream reveals monitoring spirits in your life. I got scared but i ignored it thinking my mind was playing around, but today, i took a video of myself dancing without music on the background and when i was watching it, i constantly heard a woman coughing close to the phone (i and my brother were the only ones at home), i got so scared and browsed about monitoring spirits, then i came across this. The Judge knows me well, but she had ruled thus far in favour of the young lady whom I had treated as my birth-daughter. I believe that devils or demons do not have the ability to be fully present or omnipresent in a believer’s life.

As a person, if you are unwise enough to relay such an information about your plans to a person who never contributed to your life, then you are finished. Well, it’s possible that you have a monitoring spirit watching your every move to ensure that you never arrive.All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Most people are unaware that they are carrying this spirit so it is your job to pay attention to who you are sharing information with. That’s why in the Old testament they were stoned to death but now through Jesus blood they do have a choice to accept Jesus and leave that satanic world. There is no distance in the spirit realm and anybody with a spiritual eyes can look into another person’s life and see what’s going on there because the past, the present and the future are all folded together into one place.

Personnel from the Child Care Board with whom I had a few differences in opinion regarding the welfare of children whom they would have raised in their homes from babies, had written terrible reports about me. I have no real friends, WHEREEVER I GO NO ONE LIKES ME, NO MATTER WHAT, THEY LET ME KNOW THAT I AM NOT APPRECIATED.Even though if you travel to the UNITED STATES from Africa, it is possible that the evil spirit you contacted in your local country can follow you.

But the convoluted demonological mythologies put forward by some Charismatics are unhelpful and have more to do with fantasy and magic than with the Word of God.And if you notice that every time you tell a particular person about your progress and all the great things that God is doing in your life, the very thing falls apart they may have a familiar spirit attached to them. An online dictionary explains monitoring as to observe and check the progress or quality of (something) over a period of time; keep under systematic review.

These spirits are fallen angels that once served the God of the bible, now they serve the god of this world, Satan. This is why as a believer, you must never allow any spirit to monitor your life because the attacks of the devil will be working against your life all the time. that mysteriously appear either on your property or across from your property are monitoring spirits. Before I proceed with today’s teaching on dreams of cats and birds, I would like to mention a strange but expected dream that I experienced last night. Acts 16:16-18, ”And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.OWLS, CROWS, Cats, dogs, black birds, rats and wolves are all examples of animals that many people have seen in dreams (and in reality) that symbolize a MONITORING SPIRIT. In most of my dreams I often see myself in the village, wearing the uniform of my secondary school,with friends throwing water at me in school, traveling to an unknown destination. Sometimes, you'd feel the hair on your skin rise, the atmosphere becomes thick, or you experience a sense of claustrophobia.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment