276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Natural Mojo Smoothie Glass - Superfood Glass with Lid and Straw - Ideal for Daily Greens, Juices, Smoothies and Other Soft Drinks 450ml - Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our customised Large Round Paperweight is not only perfect for the job but also comes with a beautiful engraving equality. Sea Salt: Opening with a fresh blast of icy air intertwined with crisp sea salt accords and a hint of eucalyptus. Comments: I bought both the older black model and then quickly exchanged it for the 2019 green model. The rod does get overwhelmed by deeper diving cranks, even a 5XD which is within advised lure weight.

Paper is represented by citrus notes of grapefruit and orange with violet, rose and magnolia blossom. I wasn't a fan and I have many St Croix products, some custom made for me direct from the manufacturer. New to our range are our 3-D engraved glass cubes and paper weights, allowing your design to be displayed internally in a stunning 3-D form. Stay up to date with the latest technology, products, and events by subscribing to our news and events blog. Now featuring St Croix’s exclusive integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology and combined with super premium, 100% linear S-glass, these rods provide exemplary performance with all crankbaits including square bills, lipless cranks and chatterbaits.With a background in Fine Art, Gemology and Jewelry Design, I added a love for painting and gardening to the creation process and found Lampwork.

I used to think I did not need a crank specific rod but I was tired of losing fish and an all around setup.Interestingly enough, for the mojos, even the same length glass rods are actually lighter than graphite ones (although I didn't compare power and action for those). It has great sensitivity but also has the back bone to rip those heavy chatterbaits through grass and brush. Fans of chatterbaits and rattlebaits should rejoice over the MGC72HM RIP-N-CHATTER, a 7’2” heavy power stick incredibly adept at shaking a rattlebait or slicing a chatterbait through the salad.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment