276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Philips Hue Signe Gradient White & Colour Ambiance Smart Floor Light LED, Black. Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Homekit

£35.995£71.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PayPal e-cheques can take up to 10 working days to clear, again if paying by this method we can only deliver to CONFIRMED PayPal address.

And if you add the Hue sync box too (also sold separately) you can augment your home entertainment with synchronised lighting. You can control it directly from your smart device with Bluetooth, add the Hue Bridge for full connected smart light features, and even sync it to your TV for lighting that matches your home entertainment with the Hue Sync box. We also share some information about your visit with third-party partners, including our analytics, advertising, and social media associates. Take the Philips Hue Gradient Signe Floor Lamp out of the box and, aside from a - fixed in place - power cable, there is nothing else but a small selection of paperwork and a get-started manual in there. Please note that no money will be taken from your card and the “shadow” record will drop off your account normally within 7 days but may take up to 30 days.Amp up the ambiance of special moments with the use of dynamic scenes to create the perfect mood in any situation. Control with Bluetooth to set the mood instantly in a single room, or add a Hue bridge to get the full suite of smart lighting features in your whole home. Honestly, I think this product was designed to sit on hard floors, and in many of the press images for the Gradient Signe it is indeed shown on a hard (usually wood) floor. The Hue Explore Floor Lamp is easily dimmed and controlled via an app for your smartphone or tablet. This is subject to the size of the product (getting past obstructions / through doorways) and also in weight.

The Philips Hue Gradient Signe Floor Lamp works when activated as a back-lit lighting bar that is split into a series of gradient lighting zones, which in turn can be configured in the app by pulling three separate light icons around on a color palette. A small thing, sure, and if it is up a corner there is probably little chance it will be knocked over, but if you have pets or children, again I'd be worried about it being taken out.All Goods paid for by PayPal are delivered to CONFIRMED PayPal address ONLY, please ensure you have a confirmed PayPal address if you intend paying by this method. You can also simply select Philips Hue scenes, such as Savannah Sunset, to have the bar display a curated lighting ambiance. Firstly, unlike in the majority of the official press images for this product, there absolutely is a cable to power the lamp, so do think about how that will or won't trail from the cylindrical base in your setup area.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). In my Philips Hue Gradient Signe Floor Lamp review I will hopefully communicate what this smart lighting lamp offers, as well as if it will be a suitable match for your smart home. The other thing that made it feel like the Gradient Signe wasn't really for my home was that, on carpet, which is how the vast majority of my rooms are floored, the Gradient Signe did not feel planted and stable. If you have a minimalist home with plenty of corners and walls that can benefit from colored, gradiated uplighting, then forget about it – this product is for you. We will tell you if your payment details cannot be authorised for any reason and may invite you to pay by another method.Add a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full suite of Philips Hue features. As with other Hue lights, the Hue app also makes it very easy to download and implement formulas from Hue Labs, which makes programming the Signe to play out, say, a wake-up routine easy. Please note that headphones, earphones or Bluetooth headsets of any type are non-refundable due to hygiene reasons if the packaging is opened or the seals are broken in any way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment