276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sunkissed Medium Self-Tan Mousse 200ml

£1.515£3.03Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These formulas will melt into skin and blend effortlessly, so it’s far harder to go wrong,” she shares. The color is not instant, in fact it takes a full 5 days of application to notice any significant change in color.

tan chain shuts its doors due to - Stuff No apology as spray tan chain shuts its doors due to - Stuff

However, some testers noted the instructions weren’t clear, and found themselves wishing for a bigger bottle.It smells better than most other tans and dries almost instantly without leaving a sticky feel or transferring onto your clothes or bed sheets. She has over 20k followers on TikTok where she shares beauty and fashion tips otherwise better known as Denny Daily. However, with a little help from your tanning mitt and a bit of moisturiser, it delivers an amazing colour pay-off.

Sunkissed - Savers Sunkissed - Savers

Chances are you’ve already got your mind set on a product, which is why you’re looking for Sunkissed Dark Bronze Instant Self Tanning Mousse reviews. Coconut water, citric acid and lemon peel oil give it skin-boosting properties, while the deep-toned formula gives skin an instant colour.Everyone was happy with how many applications it took to achieve their desired tan, with all finding that the shade gradually developed with repeated applications. If you're always chasing that "summer holiday smell", these tanning drops have a delicious coconut scent that will transport you to sandy shores, while also giving you an even and easy-to-build tan. The sorbet-like scent was a real winner among with our panel – it comes from the passionfruit extract inside and is enough to transport anyone to the tropics.

Sunkissed Cosmetics Review! [ Beauty Obsessed ]

This palette is right up my street, it's full of neutral shades and a few really shimmery shades which look stunning. Like Johnson’s Holiday Skin before it, the idea behind Garnier Summer Body is that you use it just like any other body lotion, and it builds up a natural looking, even tan which is totally unlike the streaky, orange mess so many regular fake tans can create. Any big Barbie fans may already know Isle of Paradise was the tan used in the upcoming film, giving it a very big celeb seal of approval. Designed to be mixed with your skincare, makeup or body cream, these tanning drops are easy to apply and 100% customisable.

From its very pleasant scent to its even finish, it's an epic product which deserves all the hype it gets on TikTok. The instructions tell you to apply 6-10 drops, but we found this a bit excessive, especially in the middle of winter: start off with 3-5 drops, and you can always go up once you get to know it better. Our panel praised the micro-mist technology and said it was great to take with them on their travels for a top up on the go. I found that while it did take the glare off my luminous white skin, it didn’t really make me look “tanned” and I’d have preferred something a little darker, which I didn’t have to apply so often. She adds that “on the day of tanning, leave your skin clean of deodorant and perfumes, and always make sure you apply moisturiser to your hands, feet, knees, and elbows.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment