276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Numatic Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Remember you can always add a Microtex filter to any standard Henry to upgrade filtration to this exceptional standard, if required. The latest version of the HVR200 is 620W in power, you may have noticed that there are a lot of sites listing other versions with different power ratings, these are all older models. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. With an amazing 9 litres of capacity in Micro-flo bags that are so easy to empty, Hetty also boasts a primary tritex filter system that ensures that what goes in stays in. Upholstery Brush – If you have pets, you will know their hair becomes tangled into sofa fibres, this tool is brilliant for getting them out.

You will find that he will work fine without bags, but performance may suffer in the long run and ultimately cause issues with reliability in the long run. More the impatience of the owner who does insist on giving him a purposeful yank when he has fallen a little behind! I was highlighting the product upgrade they did as all the different options they have + new/old models leads to confusion.It is really efficient for cleaning up as I move through the various building projects I have ahead of me. Henry comes complete with everything shown in the below image (we have numbered everything up for you so we can explain what they all are and what they do. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. He obediently glides behind me and has taken the hardest of knocks on the chin, without a grumble except the day I got it a little wrong and he took the bath panel out in a big way ~ such a big way I had to have a professional in, but that is another story, and could hardly be the fault of Henry. Accessories – Overall the Base kit on Henry is very comprehensive, there are other accessories out there such as the Airo Brush that further improve his performance that come with some of the other models like the Henry Xtra, for this reason we give the standard Henry a respectable 89 out of 100.

What impressed me was that this is a compact machine, which for a small London flat could fit in a small cupboard - which was important. I wonder if some people just moaned that there was no low power mode, not really grasping that there was no need anymore, so Numatic have appeased them? The hose is long and the head is very flat and able to get under things I used to have to move to clean under. I couldn't find this information when I purchased, so I thought you'd like to know what you get inside the box - you get a three section metal pipe, the main floor attachment (which has settings for carpets and hard floors)and a good selection of attachments for the sofa, and for skirting boards and hard to reach places.I'd recommend you dig deeper on these models if you are a household with allergy concerns or if you have pet hair to deal with. With a huge capacity, long-lasting suction power and a range of tools, the energy efficient Numatic Henry HVR200A Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner is an all-round performer that's great for all kinds of vacuuming tasks. I know the Henry and Hetty are the same, just cosmetic difference but the blue, yellow and green can't all be the same can they? If you are looking for a rugged, yet easy to use home vacuum then you will struggle to find a better canister vacuum for the job.

Combination Floor Tool – This floor tool incorporates a kick switch that allows for easy transitioning from hard floors to carpet, it is also very easy to push along the floor. Crevice tool – This is especially good for getting into corners in the back of the sofa, and again we found this tool brilliant when cleaning the car.Henry Micro is to the full Henry specification with the professional Twinflo' vacuum motor, Hi-Lo control for different surface applications, a 10-metre cable rewind and storage system: but to this has been added Numatic's exclusive Microtex filtration system approved to the highest allergen standard by the British Allergy Foundation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment