276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ner Mitzvah Menorahs for Chanukah - Complete Set Hanukkah Menorah - Menorah, Hanukkah Candles, Dreidels, Play Coins, Guide

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Barbra Streisand of menorahs, if you will (I can see it being featured in her basement mall), this one is really a splurge and all out there in its beauty. Every year, I tell myself I have enough menorahs. And every year, Hanukkah rolls around and I end up getting at least two or three new ones (and also making at least one DIY one). I can’t help it. I love a good menorah. This ceramic menorah comes with paints and sparkles and a fun activity booklet. It’s a way to get a new menorah and fill and afternoon. This DIY set is probably the prettiest one I’ve ever seen. It comes with its own plaster molds and colorful dyes. You can also get these color-coded candles to make lighting it extra special.

Yair Emmanuel’s menorah are unparalleled in their vibrancy — they really have all the colors, all the animals and all the fun.Take a look at our amazing selection of dozens upon dozens of beautiful Hanukkah menorahs in all possible styles and made from every possible material. Traditional and contemporary, we have Hanukkah menorahs for every taste and every budget, so you'll be ready for every night of Hanukkah! The dinosaur menorah is now a Hanukkah classic and for good reason: it’s fierce, it’s grand and it’s beloved by kids like mine who will happily spew random facts about T-Rexes as they light it, like the fact that the carnivores probably honked, not roared. This menorah is not only beautiful, but it also raises money for a good cause, helping at-risk youth in Israel. Jonathan Adler has managed to design animal menorahs that feel so minimalist and elegant that they already feel like a Hanukkah classic.

On Hanukkah, do we light a Menorah or a Hanukkiah? Is there a difference between these two items? In Hebrew, "menorah" refers to a lamp. Traditionally, the term has been used to describe the seven-branched golden candelabra that stood in the Holy Temple in Jerusalem was continuously lit every day. This is the same candelabra that was sanctified by the Maccabees after the rededication of the Temple. Since the word "menorah" simply means lamp, many refer to the nine-branched candelabra that we light on Hanukkah as a menorah. However, since the Hanukkah Menorah has nine branches (instead of the traditional seven) and does not contain the same holiness as the original Menorah, some refer to it as a "Hanukkiah." This latter term is particularly popular in Israel. Whether you call it a Hanukkah Menorah or a Hanukkiah, we are sure that you will find the perfect one for you at Judaica Web Store. Rite Lite Antique Aluminum Shiny Silver Hanukkah Menorah, 9 inch Aluminum - Modern & Luxurious Candleholder Jewish Holiday Party Favors Decorations Judaica Festival of Lights Gifts Menora Every night of Hanukkah (there are eight in total), a candle is lit as a celebration of the miracle that God performed for the Maccabees in their struggle against the Greek Army. It is considered an act of beautification to add an extra candle every night (i.e. light one candle the first night, two candles the second night, three candles the third night) until your Menorah is gleaming with eight candles on the last night. Alongside the eight menorah candles, there is a separate candle known as the shamash (it usually appears on a different level from the other candles) that is used to light the Hanukkah candles every night. This menorah has a vintage feel and the Hebrew word “shalom” on it, which as you might know, means both hello and peace. And who doesn’t need more peace in their house and the world right now?

Shavuot

There are two banorahs — as in, banana menorahs — on this list, one in the budget section, and one in the way more expensive range. I would argue that the ultimate banorah costs less than a dollar and is made out of an actual banana. Either way, I love this yellow delight. This isn’t the most aesthetic of menorahs, but it’s both affordable and a great electric option for those who want some light without fire.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment