276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2023 Newest Carpuride 9 Inch Touchscreen Wireless Apple Carplay Android Auto Portable Car Radio Receiver Mp5 Player with Mirror Link/GPS/Siri/Google/FM,Dashboard Mounted Car Stereo

£77.995£155.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was a bit overwhelmed by the size when I opened it, but now that I’ve found where in the car it sits, I’m really happy with it. At the same time, our products provide 24-month quality guarantee, and We will also strive to improve our products and can upgrade the software for you for free, to provide you with a better experience. The Carpuride W901 Pro has been added to the fleet of Carpuride’s Smart Multimedia Dashboard Consoles. This is another compact and portable device to help upgrade your vehicle with a modern infotainment system. As an automotive electronics manufacturer, the brand continues to stand out and has set a pace with its easy-to-use ultramodern smart multimedia devices. El servicio postventa, de atención al cliente, ha sido muy rápido con mis preguntas, como cambiar el logo de arranque, boot logo.

Supports Wireless & Wired Connections: Apple Carplay&Android Auto / Mirror link /Only wired AutoLink/ USB Multimedia Player/ TF Card Multimedia Player / Cam in/ AUX output And so I had to sometimes repeatedly press the buttons. And also, sometimes the buttons weren’t very responsive, so I kind of had to apply some force, which you don’t wanna be doing to something that’s just attached to your windscreen on a suction mount.Supports Wireless & Wired Connections:Apple Carplay&Android Auto / Mirror link /Only wired AutoLink/ USB Multimedia Player/ TF Card Multimedia Player / Cam in/ AUX output So to now add in another device with more wires was a little bit…well, it left me feeling a bit unenthused. I disconnected all the wires from the Carlinkit, plugged in the CARPURIDE, and then good things started to happen. Connecting the CARPURIDE to my system With the CARPURIDE, since installing it and having used it daily for the last three weeks on long haul trips of up to 500 kilometers a day, right down to just a daily commute to the office, when the car turns on, it turns on and it connects every time, no problem. There are some quirks, which I’ll mention in a minute. The fact that this unit starts up every time, connects to my phone correctly every time, and just works, has now removed lots of frustrations that I had when I would get in the car to do a road trip or a trip somewhere, and try to pull up maps, but have to wait for the startup time, and then sometimes the connectivity didn’t connect, and so I would have to reconnect.

The display comes with three ways to mount it in your vehicle. The first is a windscreen mount, which attaches to your windscreen and floats the display above your dashboard. The next mount is a dashboard or centre console mount. With the supplied My time with the 9-inch display was good. CarPlay and Android Auto seemed to function well, both wirelessly and wired. The main issue for CarPlay users is the rather odd, squashed display resolution that warps the whole CarPlay interface, whilst Android Auto users are free of this problem. It’s literally that good by comparison to what we had (mind you almost anything would be better, but that sort of flippancy takes away from the quality on offer here). It’s a really good system, with a crystal clear screen, and solid construction.

La pantalla funciona perfectamente. Tanto en carplay como android auto. Instalación sencilla, la cámara tiene algo más de complejidad, ya que tienes que coger corriente de la luz de marcha atrás y quizás sea complicado según el coche y según el usuario. The Carpuride W901 Pro is another delightful and feature-rich smart dashboard console from the brand. It is similar to the Carpuride W103 but with added features and a 9’’ screen as compared to the W103 which is a 10.3’’. Carpuride offers a few models including a 7-inch stereo display, but the one I am reviewing today is their 9-inch IPS touch screen display model, which allows you to run both wireless CarPlay and Android Auto from your mobile, stream media over Airplay or MirrorLink, play media from a USB drive or SD card, Bluetooth music and make calls, and have the audio play from your car speakers by using either its built-in FM transmitter, an auxiliary audio output cable, or you can use its internal 3W speaker. And if you want to add a rearview camera to your car, there is an optional rear camera accessory kit that also works alongside this display. Unboxing The Bluetooth option provides for easy connectivity with your mobile phone. This option is available if you aren’t connecting via Android Auto and Wireless Carplay. Specifications of the Carpuride W901 Pro You can also suction it to the windscreen, meaning you can move it from vehicle to vehicle. It’s a really nice touch, because you don’t have to rip out your existing system to use the Carpuride unit, making it completely portable.

Looking over the standalone display. At 9-inches this display is a lot bigger than the smaller 7-inch standalone CarPlay displays I’ve reviewed in the past. It features an IPS display, with a native resolution of 1024×600. The result is a rather large, vibrant display with a wide viewing angle, and the higher resolution display allows for more icons per screen in CarPlay than most aftermarket receivers. But it would be nice if I could figure out how to also get those voice commands coming through. I think because of the way I’ve connected everything to the car is probably the reason that this little quirk is happening. So I’m not sure I can blame CARPURIDE for that. The unit will also auto-dim in dark light which is awesome, not just when your CarPlay on your phone dims, of course, because that’s what’s powering the software.All those frustrations are now gone. It’s not to say that the updated models of the Carlinkit aren’t still great. And if you’ve only got room for 7-inch, it was a unit that has served me probably close to two years. And despite the connectivity, it’s certainly been so worth having. So, if I speak to Siri, she comes out of the speakers in the CARPURIDE, not through the car speakers. This is one of the features desirable in the Carpuride W901 Pro. It enables you to conveniently and safely access your iPhone features and applications as you drive. You can listen to music, make phone calls, access your maps, send and receive messages, enjoy voice commands, and a lot more, hands-free.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment