276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Winter In Venice Doughnut Bath Bomb - Set of 9 Doughnut Bath Bombs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After completing a Certificate in Making Natural Skincare Products and spending four years perfecting her craft, she loves making her own recipes that are perfectly nourishing and simply natural. It really doesn’t take long at all and you get something that looks like you put a lot of effort in. While it is ground from stone so starts out natural, the bright coloured dyes that are added to it to create the bright colours usually aren’t. If you make these donut bath bombs I would love it if you share a photo with me on my facebook page! Put on your gloves, then spray rubbing alcohol onto the mixture a small bit at a time to keep it from fizzing.

Donut Bath Bombs - Etsy UK Donut Bath Bombs - Etsy UK

It is hard to resist wanting to hop into a warm and colorful bath when one of these bath bombs are awaiting you! They don’t just help your bath smell good but can add some extra benefits as well depending on the oil you choose. You also need to have your sprinkles set to go when you dip your “donuts” into the melted soap as it does set quick. Citric acid is a key ingredient as its reaction with bicarbonate of soda and the water in the bath is what makes the fizz when the bath bomb goes in the bath. I add a pinch of beet root powder to make pink or a pinch of Brazilian purple clay (pictured here) to make purple.Put the mixture into your donut mould packing firmly by patting it down, trying to avoid air bubbles.

Doughnut Bath Bomb Gift Set | Donut Bath Bombs - Etsy Doughnut Bath Bomb Gift Set | Donut Bath Bombs - Etsy

This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales. With this list of the best and most beautiful bath bombs, you’ll become an expert at crafting your own DIY bath bombs in no time! If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you! We’ve hand picked the BEST bath bomb recipes around to get you started making your own homemade bath bombs today!You can fragrance this donut bath bomb recipe with the essential oils of your choice, and feel free to experiment with the colors if you wish! Covered in King’s Gold Mica Powder, these bath bombs fill the tub with gold shimmer and leave sparkle on the skin. All content and images are property of Sarah Nenni-Daher with Ruffles and Rain Boots® under SND Developments, LLC.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment