276°
Posted 20 hours ago

November 9

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Italie, Hillel (September 16, 2021). "Author Colleen Hoover's word-of-mouth success". Associated Press . Retrieved January 6, 2022. Now I’m the one releasing a heavy sigh. “You want to know what I thought when I saw you for the first time?” Anyway, right after that whole fiasco of him defending her in front of her dad (I feel like this is one of those scenarios where dudes talk about liking girls with daddy issues because they can go and be there heroes), he already starts sexualising her. Boom. This girl just got done having a traumatic conversation with her father, this dude pretends to be nice and care about her, and then as soon as we get to his perspective, he sexualises her. All these men care about is sex I'm so serious. I swear in his head I know he just did this because 1: saviour complex and 2: he wants sex in return.

The first chapter of this book really could have fooled me into liking this but then Ben opened his mouth. Another thing that I really liked is that Miles and Tate from Ugly Love made an appearance and it was SO CUTE!!! I'll not spoil you, but their relationship is going really well :'). Miles deserves it.

Table of Contents

One thing that surprised me was when a certain couple made a cameo. It put a smile on my face. I'm so use to CoHo not following book trends that it was pleasant surprise to see the crossover. that's it. this is the last colleen hoover book i'm reading. people keep recommending her books going "oh this one's different from her other ones" and i keep falling for it but it ends up being the exact same.

And of course, this thought leads me to her breasts again. Are they scarred, too? How much of her body is actually affected? He’s already staring at me again. The same smile he shot at me earlier is still affixed to his face, but this time I don’t look away from him. In fact, my eyes don’t leave his as he makes his way to our booth. Before I can react, he’s sliding into the seat with me. Holy shit. What is he doing? In the final hour of reading this book, I went from full on freaking out, angst-filled, stomach dropping rage to sitting with the biggest silliest, happiest grin on my face basking in all the warm happy feels. What is cute about Ben? Why do you all like about him? Explain it? Is it because he keeps going on about her panties? Are we into that? I genuinely want to know.i don't know if the H was intimate in any way with his sister in law because the details about their relationship is vague af but i do know they kissed, their relationship "just happened", she "borrowed" his heart whatever that means, this relationship happened mostly because of his nephew, and THEY SHARED A BED (this is how the h found out by the way because he said something about them keeping the baby monitor on at night). Safe to say overall I could barely function reading this. This story is just everything. None of that probably made any sense and I don't care. You know a book is good when you're so jumbled and have so many emotions that it's physically hard to get all of them down. Oh and don't get me wrong with this review. It's not just love and pain in this novel. CoHo has this hilarious thing where she pokes fun at the everything she is doing with this book. Not just that she has this fun way of poking at everything all of us secretively love in books. It's just great! If this wasn't all enough for you there's something a little extra special she puts in this novel that had me jumping all over the place that I can't freaking wait for y'all to read. You can really tell she put her whole heart into writing this book for fans and really set out to give them something to love.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment