276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brother Innovis M280D Sewing, Quilting and Embroidery Machine

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If I do something wrong or if something is wrong with the thread / needle, the machine will immediately stop and tell you the problem. When it comes to embroidery machines, you want one equipped with a top-loading bobbin and a bobbin thread sensor. The Brother Innov-is M280D is the ideal sewing, quilting and embroidery machine thanks to its range of advanced sewing capabilities.

We use cookies to improve your experience, including to personalise content, to provide useful features, and to analyse our traffic and measure performance. And thanks to our 100+ years of sewing machine manufacturing experience, you can sleep easy knowing your Brother machine offers as much durability and longevity as Disney’s characters themselves. All products are covered by a manufacturer guarantee covering manufacturing defects and breakdowns due to faulty components.

The M280D has a convenient USB port for memory stick transfer and you can easily download additional . They mention that the built-in patterns and designs are fantastic, and it is easy to download and use other designs.

I would like thank you and your team for your recommendations of the Juki MO 654de overlocker which I picked up today. You get a brilliant service from Steve and Rita they are always willing to help whether it be choosing a sewing machine or fabric for your quilt etc. Featuring built-in embroidery designs, sewing stitches and embroidery fonts, this machine helps to make all of our creative project wishes come true. The Brother Innov-is M280D is the ideal machine for embellishing your sewing and embroidery projects with the magical Disney touch.The Brother Innov-is M280D Disney Sewing and Embroidery Machine is one you should certainly have on your list of machines to look at! I would not hesitate to recommend Steve who has a genuine desire to provide a level of service that I would describe as nothing short of outstanding. His friendliness, honesty and pursuit of business excellence is something that is reflected in his equally dedicated staff team. Stitch excitement into every piece of embroidery on the Innov-is M380D with 200 built-in designs, of which 65 are Disney.

She was delighted, which was a relief as she had not relished the thought of learning how to use a new machine. This fabulous new machine has a full colour screen where you can edit and combine your embroideries to create beautiful personalised garments, craft items, home decor and more. From creating professional embroidery to taking up a curtain hem or sewing a buttonhole, this machine help make all of your project ideas become a reality. includes plenty of help features, such as it informs the user if the presser foot has not been lowered, plus when thread is broken or has run out.utility stitches and 109 decorative stitches which can be reversed, adjust stitch length and width and program reinforcement stitches and the thread cutter. With on-screen editing you can take your creativity to infinity and beyond - flip, rotate, change the colour and repeat designs. There is plenty of flexibility with design editing on the 10cm x 10cm embroidery area such as rotating, resizing and mirror image, the Brother M280D also includes the Auto Thread Cutter which trims upper and lower thread at the end of a stitch.

You’ll love being able to put that extra touch on any project you make and customizing household items for friends and family and even yourself! The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised and consistent web experience. The Innov-is M380D is equipped with upper and lower thread sensors that warn when thread is broken or has run out. Despite the fact that my mother lives in North Yorkshire, Steve has been provided exceptional support over the phone, assisting her to set up and become familiar with the new machine, far beyond my expectations. Key Features 125 builtin emoidery patterns including 45 Disney character designs 181 sewing stitches with compact size 3.I want to say a big ‘thank you’ to you for sorting my sewing machine, I just love my Pfaff, it suits me for what I want to do. Capture the magical world of Disney with the Innov-is M280D – a unique sewing and embroidery machine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment