276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vocation Hop, Skip & Juice 5.7% Hazy Pale Ale 440 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Have you ever had a Skip and Go Naked? This sweet lemony drink is seriously refreshing and the perfect poolside or lakeside (just make that waterside) libation.

Important to note– This drink is completely adaptable. I use 1/2 can of vodka, but I have friends that use a whole can. I also have friends that make only one blender’s worth of drinks with these ingredients. That is a bit too sweet for me. So try it out and get the right combination of ice and vodka for you. Just remember – these are called Skip and Go Naked for a reason 🙂 Yes, they are strong and they go down oh-so easy. Skip and Go Naked Recipe This commie talkin' 'bout how she pregnant, she craze me, so I manly crushed that hoe, and left baby Then it is time to get this punch taken up a notch. Pour all six beers over the frozen lemonade. It is sort of satisfying doing this.These high quality, premium gloss finish Perfect Draft Magnetic Maxi Skins fit perfectly onto the front and top metals parts of the machine to professionally display your tipple of choice. We use a series of top-of-the-range printers and tools to create these to the highest standard, to ensure you have a beautifully printed magnetic skin that will last forever. Vocation Hop, Skip and Juice is a hazy, golden ale with aromas of tropical fruits, including mango and passionfruit, as well as a subtle hint of pine. On the palate, juicy notes of pineapple and orange dominate, with a slightly resinous bitterness and a dry, refreshing finish. The mouthfeel is soft and creamy, with a medium body and moderate carbonation. Overall, a deliciously juicy and hoppy beer perfect for any hophead looking for a refreshing brew. Make a second batch with the remaining mix. Just return remaining mix to blender, fill with ice, and blend. You now have a second batch to share with your friends. I never trust her, a whole lot, even on the first date we made, she's basic getting her mouth rimmed

Serve. Garnishing with fruit slices, mini umbrellas, fresh raspberries, plastic flamingos, fun straws etc. is totally optional, but I highly recommend it! Now, pour an entire fifth of vodka over the beer and the lemonade. Stir to combine. Then toss in some lemon slices to make it fancy. Inspired, he quit his job, sold his house and co-founded his first brewery in 2008. The awards soon rolled in, and the brewery was a storming success. After five years, he felt he had taken the business as far as he could. He sold his stake in the brewery, and started thinking about new projects. But he had a problem: he desperately missed brewing. It took selling his first brewery for him to realise that brewing was never just a job, it was his vocation. My Sunday Supper friends are enjoying the warm summer weather all across this beautiful country of ours, and they are here today to share some of their favorite simple mixed drinks for a refreshing summer. I know there are quite a few drinks on the list below that I must try! Seriously. Must. Try. can frozen Raspberry Lemonade (Pink Lemonade works just as well – I just prefer the raspberry version)

Reviews

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment