276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garmin eTrex 22x Outdoor Handheld GPS Unit, Blue

£37.495£74.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The eTrex series uses both GPS and GLONASS satellite systems so the receiver has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.

Receive the Wildcard membership card, offering subscriber-only benefits at our network of partners throughout New Zealand. The eTrex 32x lets you see an elevation profile of your track or route and your current position on it, while the 22x does neither. Loading Free OSM Maps You can install free OSM maps onto the eTrex 32x, but you might be surprised by how little of the 8gb internal memory you have to work with (see the red bar at the bottom of the picture here).With 8GB of internal memory, plus a microSD card slot, you’ll have plenty of space for all your mapping needs. The eTrex trip computer screen is customizable, and by default shows common values like distance traveled, current speed, elevation, moving time, and stopped time.

Yes you can there is a bike bar mount available for the Garmin eTrex 22x here and the pre-loaded Topo Active Mapping covering all of Europe has turn by turn routable data suitable for cycling. inch sunlight-readable colour display is easy to read in any light, reducing the chances of making a false reading. This site is different because it gives detailed directions that even the beginning hiker can follow. Why not sign up to our newsletter and receive info on exclusive offers each week that are not available to the public.There's not a ton of bells and whistles, and there are some downsides to consider, but if you're looking for a purpose-built GPS that can keep you on the trail or help you navigate, the eTrex 32x might be for you. At this product page we state compatibility with specific versions of current internet connection devices, for example: PC, laptop, MAC, smartphone etc. But because the 32x uses that memory for its maps, you have much less usable memory (more on that later). You can also scroll around the map page with the cursor, press in the joystick, and create a waypoint from there. If you can afford the 22x/32x and just want a reliable GPS for the longer term, it's worth getting it.

With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex is designed as an outdoor handheld GPS ideal for use on quad bikes or bicycles, in boats or on foot. You can connect your eTrex to a computer with the free Garmin Basecamp program to plan navigation and transfer data between the unit and computer. Additionally, this model features both LED and UV lighting options, making it an ideal tool for geologists and entomologists.The 22x can show your current direction, but only by taking measurements as you move and calculating the vector between them. Coverage for: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia (Kaliningrad only), San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and the Vatican City. Crafted using three precision-ground glass elements (triplet optics), it delivers exceptionally clear vision.

I find these topo maps easy to read and helpful for understanding the terrain around me, which is an important part of bikepacking in rugged areas. I usually run RideWithGPS on my smartphone in parallel and record my track there (yes tracking uses some phone battery, but not as much as screen-on navigation). With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex is designed as a handheld — or for use on ATVs or bicycles, in boats or on foot. Upload GPX files straight to your device, and view key information such as location, terrain and hints from Geocaching.You can stay up to date with my new guides by following me on YouTube, Instagram, or by subscribing to my monthly newsletter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment