276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KSI (Bandana) Celebrity Mask, Flat Card Face, Fancy Dress Mask

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hello, KSI. We’re here in your swanky flat in central London. What’s the best thing about living 30 billion feet in the sky? At the start of his journey, we can see his afro hair has been twisted in a semi freeform way and left to grow. Oh yeah, yeah. Of course. And haircuts Iused to have. There’s acharacter called Uub in Dragon Ball Zthat Ihad asimilar haircut to. That was abit of amistake. Ihad amohawk. Iwent bald for asecond. I’ve been through it.

I guess it’s because people don’t really know what to expect from me,” KSI says when asked to explain his own popularity.

Despite all of this, if you’re over 35 there is a good chance you’ve never heard of KSI. His fame is almost entirely contained on YouTube and social media. He exemplifies a modern strand of celebrity that usually bypasses older generations completely. Despite being young and handsome and in demand, he has never done an in-depth, mainstream press interview and fashion shoot like this one, because – frankly – he doesn’t need to. From the comfort of his home and using nothing more than his own talent and a camera, he’s become a household name to anyone in their teens with a following many pop stars and actors could only dream of. Oh yeah, Ilove space. Ilove everything about space, Ijust think it’s so intriguing. Especially the idea of there being another life form out there. We have no idea, and they probably have no idea as well. Or maybe they do have an idea and we don’t really know. Ithink it’s cool. It’s great. Obviously the view is good, but Ithink it’s mainly the location. Living in London makes life alot easier. Over the intervening months, the duo released more and more videos showing their training regime in which they took pot shots at each other, whipping their dedicated – and young – fans into a frenzy.

Bleached dreads have also become part of his personal brand and while he reverts to his natural hair colour from time to time, we all know he will change colour again. Don’t be surprised if you see KSI in orange dreads next summer. While his YouTube videos centered mostly around FIFA, he also participated in eSports competitions where he went on to beat the notable Virgin Gaming co-founder Zach Zeldinfull.I always take inspiration from Donald Glover and Will Smith and all these people who don’t just do one entertainment thing,” he explains. And it appears that his straight-to-digital buddy comedy with Caspar Lee didn’t scratch the acting itch for him, either. The pressure was on. For weeks KSI had been promising he would “come like a thousand trains” at Weller, and in a few minutes he’d have to step out in front of the crowd and prove it wasn’t just all a front. I’d probably look like ahuman, just so Icould blend in. Ithink that would be the smartest way to go about things. KSI’s press person interjects to suggest akettle.] Oh! I’ve never really thought about that. What do Iuse alot… My bed? Maybe not KSI’s best moment and by his standards it was a disgrace as he mentioned in the video above!

Ordinarily, KSI – which stands for Knowledge, Strength and Integrity, a motto he got inked onto his arms and chest on a visit to a Los Angeles tattoo parlour last year, an event which (of course) was recorded and uploaded to YouTube – is loud, outgoing and brash. Whilst he went onto try other hairstyles after this he kept his sides shaved which we see today on his high top dreads. Permed Hair He lets out a loud, infectious laugh – one that, after spending some time with him, you realise is a tell: he’s unsettled by the conversation, or wants to move it on. Look at my phone. Wake up, look at my phone, look at all the messages, try and reply to everything and then get up, shower and brush my teeth. Alot of times Igo for arun. And then, yeah, Istart the day. In addition to this we continue to see KSI wear his signature bandana around his forehand with his dreads.Though he says YouTube is “still the core” of what he does and “allows everything else to blossom”, he is keen to expand his horizons – and not just by beating the crap out of his peers in the boxing ring. As was often the case ever since he began filming and uploading videos at the age of 16, KSI had a cameraman pointing a lens at him. Disclaimer:Whilst colour can be placed at any stage of your dreads journey, we advise you avoid placing any colour or bleach in your hair for the first few months as your hair begins to develop. But he’s changed. “I’ve just grown up,” he explains. “I started this when I was 15 or 16. I didn’t really know much. Now I’m 24, almost 25. I understand I’m in a position where lots and lots of people have grown up with me, watching me, so I need to watch what I do, watch what I say, and not be stupid. I need to take responsibility for the power I have.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment