276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BaByliss Soft Waves

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Make sure to pick up one of our travel hair dryers, so you can minimise frizz while adding texture when you’re on the go. I have a babyliss wand for tighter/beachy waves which I love but this is perfect for bouncy more “glam” hair styles. The impressive salon-grade heating system delivers ultra fast heat up and also maintains high heat across every section for lasting waves.

As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. We’ve got options from leading brands like Remington and Dyson in various plate sizes for different hair types. After using this curler I immediately received compliments and the curls lasted until I next washed my hair days later. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

Different heat settings to suit different hair types, I used the glove provided as the wand really gets hot quite quick too, and always use heat spray on my hair prior to using for same reason.

This styler has a ceramic coated barrel reaches up to 210˚C for a long lasting result and a smooth, shiny finish.Well, I took it out for trial a few months back and let me tell you, I was so amazed with the results – I use it all the time now!

With tools designed for all hair types, it’s never been easier to create multiple looks in half the time. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. For gorgeous, soft waves that last, the Titanium Brilliance Waves Wand has a 28mm super polished true-titanium barrel for ultra-fast heat transfer and beautiful waves, even on longer hair types. It is suggested to always complete a test on initial use to ensure the correct temperature is used on the hair type.

Ceramic barrel that heats up to 210˚C With advanced ceramic technology this styler heats up super fast heat up. Then, just to make it easier for myself I tied the completed layer in a loose ponytail at the back of my neck. Take a section of hair, starting 2 inches from the scalp and place the appliance next to the hair section, ensuring the end of the appliance is pointing down towards the shoulder. This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment