276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Hung Futa Boss: Part 2: After-Work Biology

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Let me give you a word of warning,” the woman told her without making eye contact, “The minute you start thinking that you and I are equals is the minute I'll be forced to put you in your place. I just wanted to fool around a little bit, maybe get myself a nice girlfriend,” she growled as she spanked Charlie again, “But nooooo!

Super Hung Futa by JugganautMind on Newgrounds

A sexually frustrated college girl suddenly finds herself in a goddess's domain and gets greeted by a charming fox-spirit there. She didn’t want anyone to know about this, not the hedgehog and his friends, and especially not her father. Regardless of her hatred for such women however, Charlie had learned one thing: entitled, left wing college feminist pussy was the best pussy.It was the strangest thing she’d ever experienced, for several reasons, and she didn’t have the clarity of mind at the time to fully realize why. Sage nipped and sucked at the large nipples, she knew the girl wouldn’t lactate, but there was no harm in pretending. And with that, Sage made Amy’s cyberspace cage exactly as it did before, a boring, tasteless red sphere. Sage couldn’t even bother to start of slow this time, instantly fucking the poor girl’s sore tits, thick pre-cum lathering both Sage's dick and Amy’s breasts.

Twitter. It’s what’s happening / Twitter Twitter. It’s what’s happening / Twitter

I just wanna talk to her before anyone else does, you know, let her know how things go in this place. Ash growled through grit teeth as she squeezed as hard as she could and slipped a fourth finger into Charlie’s gushing slit, “Cum right now, bitch, or else I’ll squeeze it all out of your balls!

Ash didn't realize how hard she'd been staring, and she tore her eyes away as the pretty lieutenant stepped up beside her.

The Best Big Dick Trans Onlyfans Accounts of 2023

But damn, girl,” Lisa put her hands on her hips, “You just went balls in for it on your first day; holy shit. She’s bigger than me, taller than me too, she probably could have wrestled me down or gotten away from me, but she just… took it. After what felt like an eternity, Sage could feel her growling cum tanks preparing to paint the inside of the pink slut’s ass with an off-white coat. But something stranger than the rest seemed to be everywhere Sage looked, videos of nude humans and Mobians doing some sort of… strange dance?

But until then, Sage was done here, she had done what she wanted to do, and left with one last thought going through her mind. She got what she came for, she learned more about the outside world, so she could leave now… And yet, some strange part of her wanted to try it, find someone to mate with and see how the act felt. Ash asked at a mumurmer as she looked away from one of the inmates who glanced at her from the garden. Getting into the shower early was easier than Charlie had thought it would be, and she promised the guard that she would behave herself.

Futa Mommy | Botmake.io Futa Mommy | Botmake.io

With great hesitation, she managed to slowly wind back and push back in, before long Sage was fucking the poor hedgehogs throat with every inch of her might rod. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising.What was even more unbelievable was that the woman was shaking with anticipation, and Ash shook along with her as she lowered the tip of her cock between Charlie’s pouting pussy lips and shoved herself inside. Despite her brave words, Sage knew deep in her unbeating heart, she could never abandon her duties to her father.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment