276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harcostar Overflow Kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms. And if your downpipe diverter eventually deteriorates, there are plenty of replacement kits available. From there, you need to use a hacksaw to cut a 6 inch (this size may vary, doublecheck that the size of your downspout connector corresponds to the size of your cut) portion out of the downspout. You can choose between downspout replacement installation, which means your water butt would sit under a garden shed, garage or house with the downspout flowing directly into the water butt.

Water Butt Accessories: Stands, Connector Kit, Pumps, Taps Water Butt Accessories: Stands, Connector Kit, Pumps, Taps

With a capacity of 134 litres, it's a good, mid-size option and each water storage box has a transparent drain tube to show the water level. This is the rather advanced end of water conservation, but if you have a large garden with a variety of plants and vegetable patches, this could be a great option to help you save water and keep your garden healthy. Cheaper than their steel counterparts, plastic water butts come in both the mounted style or the traditional barrel with a stand such as the Cloudburst Water Butt. Most water butts need to be set up with a drill, so if you're looking for drilling advice consider out guides to the best cordless drills, best drill bits and best electric screwdrivers.So either you need to lift the water butt up on some kind of stand so the water level when full is level with the downpipe adaptor (which looks like it would be quite high) or you need to move the adaptor further down the downpipe and run the hose through a hole in the fence. Let's not forget the old faithful watering can that's found in just about every garden in the UK - we feature several types of plastic and gavanised metal cans to cater for all your trips from you butt to your flower beds and greenhouse. The first thing you need to do is decide between fitting your water butt as a downspout replacement or using a rainwater diverter. In the style of an old wooden beer barrel, it has a hefty lid and a ¾ inch brass tap, so you can easily connect a hose to tackle a hosepipe ban. Similar to the slimline water butt, this butt will need to be installed using a rainwater diverter due to the limited water capacity.

Harcostar Water Butt Overflow Kit - EvenGreener

hopefully you can see my photos - please note the downpipe belongs to me either though its over the fence in my neighbours garden - i own the flat above with roof and gutters and my drains on their land and i have their drain on my land.

This water butt’s water access tap can be placed in multiple locations, to suit the personal needs of the gardener. You can always move the water butt to the appropriate place, however, you will find it rather difficult to move the house.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment