276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bumbu The Original, 70cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A Bumbu Rum Company-nál büszkék arra, hogy termékeiket hitelesnek és a tradíciókat legpontosabban követő rumoknak tartsák. Cenově patří do takové střední kategorie, lahev rumu pořídíte do 1000 Kč, přesně pak 890 Kč, pokud není Bumbu ve slevě.

The results are our award-winning premium rums that are exceptionally balanced and smooth, without sacrificing the richness and complexity that makes our distilleries in Barbados and Panama the world’s best – even if we are a little biased. Can see it work if you enjoy drinking mixers, however, to drink this near you must enjoy a complex layers this rum brings to the table. Amidst this symphony of sweetness, subtle nuances emerge on the palate, including delicate echoes of chocolate, nutmeg, and banana. A standout feature is the undeniable presence of the Banoffee essence, rendering a sensory homage to this cherished dessert. Amidst this olfactory journey, there's a distinct absence of citrus or sharp notes, allowing the harmonious interplay of caramel, vanilla, and toffee to claim the spotlight, rendering the Bumbu Rum an aromatic embodiment of sweet sophistication. What does Bumbu the Original Rum taste like? Very attractive presentation with pirate-like "X marks the spot" bottle design and a big cork stopper.The Bumbu Original Rum boasts a stunning bottle design that captures the eye with its clear glass and an intricately designed cross emblem. While the words "Bumbu Rum Co." grace the label, at the heart of the visually captivating cross design, the phrase "Rum with natural flavors" is displayed. It’s overly sweet. Sure many dark rums, especially spiced rums, are sweetened a little to accent their complex flavours, but this is well beyond any regular rum sweetening. It’s better qualified as a liqueur. Výroba: Bumbu Original sa vyrába z najčistejšej vody na svete, ktorá je prirodzene koralovo filtrovaná vápencom na Barbadose. Destiluje sa z cukrovej trstiny z ôsmich rôznych krajín s trvalo udržateľným zdrojom v Barbadose, Belize, Brazílii, Kostarike, Dominikánskej republike, Salvádore, Guyane a Hondurase. Destiluje sa v malých dávkach a mieša sa ručne. Starne v sudoch po bourbone. Je to miešaný rum, pričom najstaršia zložka zreje úctyhodných 15 rokov. When nosing the Bumbu Rum, an immediate sense of profound sweetness envelops the senses, transporting one straight to the pinnacle of the sweet spectrum. Sklenička na rum by měla mít úzké hrdlo a širší spodní část. Většinou se nacházejí na stopce, ale to nemusí být nutně pravidlem.

Quite tasty, but overwhelmingly banana flavors hit you. If this was marketed as a dessert rum, or a banana liquor, it would be a different story. But it's a rum, and an eye-catching one at that. What Bumbu doesn’t tell us is what spices are used to flavor the rum. Only this is known: “Using the same all-natural native spices and no artificial colors or flavors, our rum is an authentic revival of this piece of Caribbean history, distilled in small batches and blended by hand.”Fentimans Tropical Soda: This tropical version from Fentimans is an intriguing option for those seeking a twist. While they work to a certain extent, they may not perfectly balance the rum's sweetness. Fentimans Tropical Soda provides a burst of exotic flavors, while Schweppes's Muscovado Mixer adds a hint of depth. These options offer an alternative to traditional mixers and could be worth exploring for a unique taste experience. Got this rum as a Christmas present from my kids, acting on a recommendation from our local liquor store - evidently they can't keep up with the demand!

I find your review spot on. There’s something of a chemical, artificial taste that comes across. Way too sweet, and I do like my rums to have a touch of sweetness but his was way too much. Also I’m thinking they used an artificial sweetener like Sucralose because if I do eat or ingest sucralose have I’ll have an allergic reaction, and I’m pretty sure the Bumbu rum caused me to have one. Krásná příroda, všudep řítomná pohoda a klid se projevil na chuti nejlepšího karibského rumu do 1000 Kč. Nejkvalitnější cukrová třtina, vhodné podmínky pro zrání a ověřený proces výroby. The absence of any harsh alcohol bite, characteristic of its 35% ABV, seamlessly aligns with its role as a sipping liqueur. Yet, beyond its sweet foundation, a finely tuned balance of spices unfolds, imparting a welcome touch of warmth. It's this medley of natural native spices, akin to peppery, allspice notes, that introduces an intriguing and complex flavor profile and prevents the overall experience from drifting into cloying territory. What is Bumbu Rum made from? The owner of my local liquor store ( also a rum drinker ) showed me this rum. He had a open bottle for tasting because that is where this rum is special. What a very sad comment “Zig”. Your life must be sad enough that you bring Trump into random conversations. It’s people like you that have turned many of us moderate lefties away from the Dems (that and common sense). Doesn’t mean we are fans of the republicans, but yeah… Get the help that you need son!No, Bumbu is marketed as rum, but technically it doesn't fulfill the requirements. In the US, a rum must contain at least 40% alcohol, in the EU 37.5%. Instead, Bumbu is a sweetened spiced rum-based liquor flavored with several ingredients. The smell & aroma of Bumbu The base rum is a 15-year old Bajan Spiced Rum with a base of fermented sugar cane, distilled in Barbados. The sugar cane used in this spirit is harvested all over Latin America like Brazil, Costa Rica, Belize, Dominican Republic, and the Caribbean islands. The different minerals in the terroir show in the final rum and the taste of the final version of Bumbu Rum. Chuť: Kvety a ovocie, korenisté akcenty šalvie, škorice, zázvoru a kardamónu. Záver je mierne korenistý s jemným náznakom mäty v doznievaní. I really liked this rum, except the added banana flavor. Might have been an '8' rating had they not added all that banana. Lehetne olcsóbb is, mint régebben, Ugyanez a helyzet a Don Papa rum... Bővebben » Bumbu The Original 0,7 l 40% további vélemények » További termékek a kategóriából

It barely even tastes like alcohol in any way shape or form. No mid palate and definitely no finish not even the slightest hint of alcohol burn. Maybe a little bit of woodiness as it goes down." konkrét vásárlások és látogatói vélemények alapján a termék forgalmazója rendelkezik-e a Megbízható Bolt emblémák valamelyikével But if you’re expecting another fistful of cloves and cinnamon, think again. Here’s how Bumbu actually comes across.A Vásárlási garancia szolgáltatásunk minden olyan megrendelésre vonatkozik, amelyet közvetlenül az Árukereső.hu oldalán keresztül ad le a " Megvásárolom" gomb megnyomásával. Hisszük, hogy nálunk problémamentes a vásárlás, így nem félünk azt garantálni. From the very first sip, a wave of pronounced sweetness covers the tongue. This sweetness, reminiscent of caramel and toffee, pervades the flavor profile, serving as a testament to the infusion of rich, velvety sugar undertones. The nose is immediately unusual, with overtones of banana, caramel sauce, vanilla, and almonds — all the makings of a lovely banana split. That banana is particularly present on the palate, where it finds a complement in chocolate, more almond, some light coconut milk notes, and lengthy, lingering, creamy vanilla with just a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg on it. Rum je možné pít, jak uznáte za vhodné. Maximum z něj dostanete, když ho budete pít při pokojové teplotě v rumové sklenici. Ta se postará o to, aby se rozvinulo komplexní aroma.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment