276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Psycho Shifters (Cruel Shifterverse Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only problem, can I survive them discovering the secrets of my past? In the battle for life and death, everyone is so much more than they seem. Jax is the leader, the biggest, but also the calmest of the three. He is still a jerk with Sadie, but he actually gives her a chance to prove herself every once in a while and does not openly despise her... At least not as openly as the others.

The premise to this was pretty interesting and it kept me reading but overall I didn't like the book all that much. It seemed all over the place at times and somehow there was so much going during some scenes that it actually felt like nothing was happening. At least nothing that was actually moving the story forward. This series will definitely be a slow-burn, as there is no insta-love or insta-lust AT ALL. Sure the guys are insanely hot, and they are a little obsessed with Sadie, but they are all a long way from being on friendly terms. Jax and Cobra were already involved in a romantic relationship before Sadie came into the picture, so this might become something that is more a polyamorous relationship than a reverse-harem one? Honestly, I would not mind it at all as I think that Cobra and Jax are a good fit together. It was a tale as old as time. The servant on her knees, covered in blood, with the master enraged above her.FMC has tramatic past but is a baddie is one of my fav tropes. All men of the harem having distinct personalities and physically different was great.

Jasmine spent her childhood and teenage years battling an addiction to romance fiction and ultimately gave up and decided to embrace it. She penned “Psycho Shifters,” her debut novel in 2022 and has since then penned several other works in the series. I mean, come ON. This was unacceptable. And it just kept going. Honestly, Ascher's POV made me want to vomit. The misogyny was staggering. I have never wanted to DNF a book past 90% than this book. I figured I had gotten through the bulk of the not good parts, again I WAS PROVEN WRONG. It had me considering DNFing although I had made it this far.Jasmine Mas currently makes her home in Miami, Florida, where she lives with her husband and her fluffy cat. She is also a lawyer and caffeine addict who loves to overpay for cycling classes and goes for long runs every week she can get time. Finally, omegas were highly revered and immortal. They shifted into small, harmless creatures, but stories said they were physically perfect and alphas were obsessed with them. Sure, Cobra was gorgeous, and Ascher was tantalizing with his horns and tattoos, but Jax was handsome and the strongest." He was like a statue of the sun god, like a painting of an angel from the rumored god realm, like an annoying bastard who thought he was hot shit." There is currently a male on the cover one of the editions of Psycho Devils (cruel shifterverse #4), and that is the edition that comes up when you se There is currently a male on the cover one of the editions of Psycho Devils (cruel shifterverse #4), and that is the edition that comes up when you search the book on google.

There is an incredibly transphobic plot twist towards the end that was simply unacceptable and quite frankly, unnecessary. I don't know why the author felt the need to make things play out the way they did, when this could have easily been done without the transphobia. This doesn't happen until the very end, so you dedicate all of this time to this incredibly offensive book just to be hit with an even more offensive plot twist. Also apparently, this new man had eaten his twin in the womb. There was no other possible way someone could be so massive. There is also more than one realm, the two main realms in this book are the Shifter realm and the Fae realm. They are connected together by a few portals, and those portals are the places where the soldiers and alpha generals are situated because it's where the fae monsters enter the shifter realm to wreak havoc. Psycho Shifters” is the first novel of the “Cruel Shifterverse” series of novels that introduces Sadie and Lucinda her younger sister.Jax, Ascher, and Cobra are going to be devastated when they discover my truth...just wait until they see my shifted form. Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Find out how in this guide. The horned god’s features were so harsh they were intimidating, but this pale god was classically handsome. In this book, Sadie comes across as a total badass even if she is still childlike and innocent at her core. These qualities make it easy to fall in love with her attitude and her personality. Unfortunately, the problematic title was definitely a sign for the way this book would go and I kind of wish I had listened to my gut instinct.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment