276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Secret Wishes Womens Kitana Mortal Kombat Costume

£29.5£59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fan Slice: Kitana decapitates her opponent with her fan. In MK11, this is a Brutality. ( MKII, UMK3, MKT, MKG, MK:SM, MKX)

Mortal Kombat Mileena Costume - Etsy UK Mortal Kombat Mileena Costume - Etsy UK

Goro. We are here to offer the Shokan a treaty for truce. The Centaurs have already signed and agreed to all terms. We now await your acceptance." Mortal Kombat! The world changed in a big way in 1992. The release of Mortal Kombat not only changed the landscape of the video game scene. It also left a huge impression on gamers of the era! That legacy continued through the 90s and is just as strong as ever today thanks to 10 game sequels and counting, lots of spin-offs, and a huge media empire. The 2021 release of Mortal Kombat as a reboot movie reinvigorated interest in the franchise among gamers and casual movie-goers alike. All of which means something very important to those of us in the costume game. Mortal Kombat costumes are a big deal! Kiss It: Kitana first stabs her opponent in the gut before swiping at their head in an arc with her fans, completely shattering their head and skull in the process. (MK1) Wind Bomb: Channeling her wind magic, Kitana will create a wind trap on the ground at Close, Mid, Far or Very Far distances. Should the opponent step in it, the trap will explode and lift the opponent up into the air. (MK1) Shao Kahn has pitted Outworld's peoples against one another for millennia. And for what? The honor of dying in his wars? We must fight for each other, Baraka. Not with each other."Kitana is the most-seen female character in the Story Mode as she appears in all chapters but three: Chapter 12, Chapter 13, and Chapter 14. Nor will I tire of calling on you. Our battalion is leaving for the sea of blood. Queen Sheeva and the Shokan will follow as rear guard." That is unacceptable. After Earthrealm is destroyed, we must complete Lord Shinnok's vengeance: Invade the Heavens and destroy the Elder Gods." (To Revenant Kung Lao and Revenant Smoke)

Secret Wishes Womens Kitana Mortal Kombat Costume Secret Wishes Womens Kitana Mortal Kombat Costume

Splitting Headache: Kitana drives one of her fans into her opponent's body and opens it up, slicing through the front. She then does the same to the head, whereby the opponent collapses. ( MK 2011) We have all Cosplay Costumes with excellent value for money, and we guarantee that you will receive 100% of the products you want. When Kitana performs her X-Ray Move on female characters, her fan's blades will go through the skull, but when she performs it on males, the blades will not go through the skull. However, when her X-Ray Move is performed on Goro, Kintaro, or Shao Kahn, the blades will go through the skull.As heir to the throne of my realm, I offer you the chance to rule at my side, as King of Edenia... Forever."

Mortal Kombat Costumes for Women and Men | MikuCosplay Mortal Kombat Costumes for Women and Men | MikuCosplay

Staff Grab: Using Jade's staff, she grabs the opponent by the chest and slams them behind her. ( MKX - Mournful Variation) The enhanced version is called Fan Vortex, in which the tornado will travel the whole screen to lift the opponent up.Some Off The Top: Kitana performs her Throw, only after stabbing the opponent in the chest, she steps behind them and swiftly decapitates them. (MK1) Dark Fan-Tasy: Kitana throws her two fans, closed, into the opponent's head and chest. She opens both fans from a distance, slicing off their fingers, the top of their head, and horizontally bisecting them. Using her "Fan Lift" she then lifts the opponent's remains and scatters their body parts off screen, leaving behind only their fingerless hands and scalp. ( MKX) While our Mortal Kombat outfits will let you relive all of the action from the franchise, just remember to leave the house with a few ground rules: Kitana can use either her own weapons or those of Jade from previous games: a telescoping staff, and a glaive throwing blade that is guidable in midflight.

Kitana | Mortal Kombat Wiki | Fandom Kitana | Mortal Kombat Wiki | Fandom

I am Kitana, Princess of Outworld. And I deal harshly with sharp tongued intruders!" (Before fighting Smoke) With the second timeline reset in Mortal Kombat 1, Kitana is now the younger twin to Mileena. She is loyal to her sister and works to ensure that Mileena will be the best Empress possible. She works hard to protect her sister and ensure her infection with the "Tarkat" virus goes unnoticed. The enhanced version is called Assassin Impale and has armor.After Kitana stabs her opponent's mouth, she takes out the fan and impales their throat. Kitana appears in the endings for Sindel and Ermac. Note that her character model is a blue version of Mileena from this game. In Mortal Kombat 11, the revenants of Kitana and Liu Kang are recruited by Kronika in her quest to restart the timeline, joining her in her plans to erase Raiden from history. A younger Kitana is summoned, along with various other Kombatants, in the present era due to Kronika‘s plans. With Raiden and the others fighting alongside him, this younger Kitana aimed to stop Kronika‘s meddling so she could kill her father Shao Kahn. After rallying the sides of the Tarkatans under Baraka and the Shokans under Sheeva, she was able to defeat her stepfather and free Kotal Kahn from his near execution. As thanks, he revoked his rulership and crowned her the new empress of Outworld, Kitana Kahn.During Story Mode Chapter 15, one of the randomly generated fighters faced can be an amalgamation of Kitana and General Shao, appearing as a red clad version of Kitana with Shao's helmet, named Kitana Kahn. In MK11, it can be amplified to have Kitana teleport and drop above her enemy, landing on them and stabbing them with her closed fan. If many timelines sprung from one, and we were both part of it, then you are... you are my Liu Kang." WWE Diva AJ Lee dressed as Kitana during a Halloween Costume Battle Royal as a homage to the character. I was Shao Kahn's 'daughter' by conquest. He stole Edenia from its rightful ruler, the father I never knew." (To Skarlet)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment