276°
Posted 20 hours ago

甘い恋 (リンクスロマンス)

£9.85£19.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The coming of age story of Shigeko Kageyama, also known as Mob. Growing up is hard, growing with psychic powers is even harder, and growing up with psychic powers and in love with your master is the hardest. Watch Shigeko live, love, and grow up to be the protagonist of her own life. Series They waited too long to even realize she was gone. It’s that 24-hour rule, y’know? The cops will keep searchin’, but… There ain’t hope. Rei loves dogs and eating Sushi. She also enjoys playing basketball and she considers it her hobby. It also goes without saying that she enjoys looking fashionably good and singing too. 12. Her Fall Out With Friend And Colleague

The revelations follow the arrests earlier this year of persons connected to AV-related companies for forcing a woman to appear in a film. Such action by law enforcement, Hoshino says, may be a sign that society is shifting its attitude about this “serious issue.” In spite of this, Hoshino does not hold a grudge against the industry itself. “Of course, there are actresses who are really thriving in the industry,” she wrote. “It isn’t something that’s easy to do, and I truly respect them, and I think it’s a fine occupation. I don’t believe that the whole industry is evil, it’s given me a chance to meet people, and I have nothing against it.” “God is watching” Or, what if Ritsu never developed psychic powers? Language: English Words: 10,257 Chapters: 7/? Collections: 2 Comments: 47 Kudos: 116 Bookmarks: 16 Hits: 1,540 And they found the poor girl in pieces. Grisly shit, can’t even show it on TV without a lotta censors.

Stream History

Then there's Teruki, who really has an ego bigger than his wedding cakes. He believes with the right ingredients, he could make the sweetest muffins and cupcakes. So he makes it a challenge to sweeten Shigeo's life. Series Shigeko Mitsuura grew up with her 5 other siblings in a household where they were praised for their powers. Starting public school for the first time in her life means she can’t use her powers publicly anymore and must control them while still trying to handle her part-time job as an exorcist. Set in Reigen's nightmare when he's possessed by Mogami, we see a world in which Reigen and Touichiro never started Claw nor made friends with the other psychics and everyone remained alone. In November, police arrested three presidents of AV talent agencies based in the capital for allegedly dispatching actresses to bathhouses to serve as prostitutes.

AKA Mob Psycho 100 but Mob is a girl and is adopted by Kenji Mitsuura at a young age and grows up with the awakening lab kids) Language: English Words: 8,391 Chapters: 2/? Kudos: 7 Hits: 101 As the adopted prince of Emperor Suzuki Tochiro, Shigeo is surrounded by luxury, yet his life is empty. Then, one fateful encounter with a fraudulent cultivator turns his lonely life upside-down. Shigeo must learn to navigate plotting ministers, belligerent princes, and a power-hungry emperor to protect his new love. But the clever and charming Reigen Arataka seems to have his own plans... But they’ve all been scattered and separated and they still haven’t found Shigeo, and Ritsu isn’t sure home exists anymore. Series Shigeo never really had anyone to teach him how to use his powers, so when he goes through an explosion in his adult life, his solution is quite harmful to himself. Reigen really is the only thing that keeps him in one piece. They told me that I was heading to a gravure shoot. I got there and found out that it was adult video,” she said without specifying the name of the film or label. “My contract didn’t mention a word about adult videos. They told me to show them my passport and I was told to sign my name on a blank sheet of paper. They never gave me my copy of my contract, saying they’d lost it.”aka aka "The ancient China court drama AU no one asked for but everyone needs") Language: English Words: 26,384 Chapters: 13/? Comments: 58 Kudos: 108 Bookmarks: 14 Hits: 1,966 Mr. A was with what was called an investment company located at the time in the Mark City complex in Shibuya Ward. “I was told that they invested in the entertainment industry,” she said. “They mentioned the names of famous record companies, publishing companies and TV shows. That’s how they make girls trust them.” “I was easily brainwashed” Her salary while working in AV, she said, was roughly equivalent to that of a businessman. However, she felt something was amiss. “They were buying a building and setting up an office at a posh establishment while telling me that they were working like mad to help me realize my dream so I should give it everything I had,” she wrote. After working on so many projects, performing for crowds at different events, and being all ‘loved-up’ with each other on social media, Rei Kuromiya and her friend and partner in the music business; Rei Kaneko had a fallout. Her past continues to haunt her. “They never asked me if I wanted to use a stage name, and I ended up using my real name,” she wrote. “Even today, it still causes trouble for me. People have smartphones today and images and videos are sent around the globe, they’ll never disappear.”

She has notably distinguishing physical features which mostly contrast with her personality. However, she was the most popular model in her agency as she first started her career with a small brand and then moved up the ladder to join ‘Bambina Pro’. After a switch to label S1, Hoshino ended her career in AV in 2012. She currently lives in a modest apartment, the same one as when she was in the industry, paying less than 100,000 yen per month. She works part-time and attends fan events to make ends meet. “I tried to commit suicide” I had first been introduced to Mr. A by a big talent agency,” she wrote. “I thought I could trust him. They were very good, telling me that I would never be able to succeed without AV.” My own take on an ageswap, or more specifically exploring the consequences of a world where Mob never met Reigen as a child and the domino chain created by that. Language: English Words: 87,060 Chapters: 35/41 Collections: 1 Comments: 167 Kudos: 178 Bookmarks: 33 Hits: 5,148It no longer looked like the demons described in folktales or the spirits his brother can see. It wasn’t a yokai or something Ritsu accidentally spotted while his parents watched a horror movie.

Over her three-year career, Hoshino says that she was forced to appear in the AV industry by a man she calls “Mr. A.” She was a child judge at the TV Tokyo’s comedy show titled ‘Piramekino’. This is obviously one of the many things Rei has a talent for and tried out as a child. 8. Competitions And Recognitions At the time, Hoshino was in her early 20s — a woman who, she says, knew nothing of the world. “I was easily brainwashed,” she said. “Treating us like objects” Apart from entering for and winning the ‘Miss iD’ modeling competition, Rei also entered for the season 6 edition of ‘Sakidol Ace Survival’. A competition put together by a magazine and after all the votes came in and were collated, she emerged third. 9. Rei Is Multi-talented and Diverse

“I tried to commit suicide”

TOKYO (TR) – Retired adult video (AV) actress Asuka Hoshino, 30, wrote on her blog last month that she was coerced into performing in the industry. From the beginning of her career to date, she has released over 80 major works and the most notable was released in March 2016. 6. Her Role In ‘Trillion Starlights’ Ritsu is so, so tired. His bruises still ache and he has been running for a year, and all he’s seen today is further proof of how cruel people can be - just like the day before, and the week before, and the month before that. He just wants to go home already. Rei pursued a career in fashion and has appeared in a couple of fashion magazines. She is regarded as a fashion icon and one of the top young models from Japan. 2. She started Modelling At An Early Age

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment