276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AFTERSHOKZ Trekz Titanium Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones Bluetooth Sweatproof Earphones with Mic for Sports, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That said, I do sense that you have to set the volume towards the upper end of what the headphones are capable of (or what the iPhone – in my case – will send down to pipe).

In all other respects, the two headsets are very similar. The OpenRun Pro are very lightweight and comfortable, even for long runs, and their light titanium construction means they never bounce as you move. So there is indeed conduction happening, but you still need to be aware of the sound leakage. If you’re planning to wear these headphones outdoors while running or cycling they should be absolutely fine. Turn them up in an office environment and you’ll eventually annoy everyone around you. I would like to know if someone could tell me how to change the language of the aftershokz headphones thanks The controls are simple, too; on the right-hand side are volume buttons, which send a tone to the speakers with every press (and a higher-pitch tone when the maximum volume is reached). That's important because, as open-ear headphones, there is a risk of sound leakage.

Specifications

Shokz quotes a battery life of around six hours for the OpenMove (the same as the Air, and two hours less than the OpenRun. In our tests, this seemed to hold true – and is perhaps a modest estimate. A full charge lasted us closer to seven hours. So, a tippity toppity set of headphones that add real benefits versus what I was using before (standard in-ear headphones). Highly recommended. Okay I’m Sold, Where Can I Buy Some? The headphones should also function under a top-of-the-range Hansgrohe raindance shower head (a little pro cycling sponsor reference there). Battery Life (Or Do They Always Need Chargin’?) No matter what I do with the blinking purple, which is neither red nor blue, the power does not even turn off. What should I do now?

Hello, the product is excellent, the only detail is they do not share the way to change the batteries and mine only last 24 to 30 hours between stanby plus GPS indications. I’d already got used to pairing them with my iPhone (keep the on/off switch presses for 5 or so seconds until the small LED indicator flashes blue and red; select Trekz on the phone’s Bluetooth screen). The reason headphones aren’t a good idea is that they hinder your awareness of traffic around you. It’s the same reason some runners prefer non-isolating headphones. So how do they sound? In a sentence; good enough for the gym or office, and much fuller than the Shokz Titanium, but not as good as a pair of regular headphones or earphones.All AfterShokz headphones are water-resistant, meaning they can handle rain or sweat. However not all models are suited for swimming or showering. Nevertheless, if you're looking for a set of bone conduction headphones for longer runs and rides, we'd seriously recommend considering the older Trekz Air over the OpenMove. If you’ll mostly be wearing them while running and won’t have the volume cranked too high, the vibration of the older headset is unlikely to be an issue and we've found its softer, more ergonomic design comfortable enough to wear all day long. From a design point of view, big strides have been made from the Air and those first generation Shokz headphones. They feel nicer to wear and the shrink in size does make a difference from a comfort point of view. Weighing 1.06 ounces and IP55 certified, Air is by far the most weightless, natural-feeling sports headphone we’ve created. Designed with the hardest working athletes in mind, Air becomes a part of you as you train to achieve your toughest goals while staying connected to the world around you.

Cycling while wearing headphones isn’t advised. Yet everyday, in the city especially, chances are you’ll encounter at least a few cyclists wearing either in-ears or over-ear cans in place of a helmet. Road safety be damned. When the OpenRun Pro begin to run low on juice, a voice will warn you that it's time to charge them. You'll receive two warnings before the headset powers off, so if you're close to home or at your desk, you'll have time to plug them in. Set-up was easy, with a female voice called Audrey confirming that the Bluetooth pairing process with a phone had worked. Thanks, Audrey. For me, I care a bit more about the volume than I do the sound quality (which I don’t really know how to measure or describe anyway).Fortunately, that’s not been the case with the OpenRun, and there hasn't been any worrying signs of wear. Though for peace of mind, we’d suggest placing them in the accompanying case as opposed to simply slinging them in your gym bag to make sure they do go the distance. Aftershokz states that the Trekz Air will work for over 6 hours on a single charge. I haven’t done any particular testing, but my experience doesn’t dispute this. My use is occasional, often over a few days and it doesn’t feel as if I’m always having to charge them. There were moments of genuine epiphany where ‘situational awareness’ really impressed as a concept; entering a coffee shop and speaking to the barista without having to yank-off a pair of wired earphones was one. Another was walking through a bustling market and being able to hear what was going on around us. In some ways, wearing the AfterShokz Titanium felt genuinely liberating. My hearing aids started with Chinese language and now I don't know how to leave them with Spanish, please help

Okay, having written that in jest, now I’ve done the required Google search, it seems that’s exactly what they do. Except it’s not the brain (in the first instance) so much as the cochlea, with the whole process missing out the whole sound waves, ear canal and ear drum bit. Efficient! I would like to know the assistance centers in Italy in the province of monza brianza or Milan of the aftershoks trekz titanium earphones because the right earphone does not work and the product is still under warrantyI dissociated the headphones from the phone (samsung) and then resected. now in pairing mode they are no longer paired. how can I do?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment