276°
Posted 20 hours ago

iTouch Air 3 Smartwatch Fitness Tracker for Men Women, with Heart Rate Tracker, Step Counter, Notifications, Sleep Monitor

£24.995£49.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Speaking of which: The watch stays charged for at least 24 hours, and has a simple power-saving mode to keep the battery life going even longer if you need. Packed with cutting-edge features, iTouch Wearables empowers you to track, monitor, and improve your overall well-being. With any job that requires being on your computer, it’s always nice to reduce a tiny bit of screen time.

Sync with your phone and it supports sports and record all-day activities like sleep monitor, steps, distance, calories burned, miles walked, active minutes.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The workout mode feature on the Air 3 watch syncs with running, elliptical training, cycling, and hiking.

So if you’re using this watch to track heart rate…the Apple Watch is better and the apps to track are way better now that iTouch has changed their heart rate data in the app! Battery Life: With extended and outstanding battery life iTouch Air 3 smart watch can work up to 30 days with just 2 hours charging; with the help of a revolutionary power saving mode. New without tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging . The alarms on the watch are also confusing; am and pm seem to be reversed, and the timer doesn't notify me when it's done, it just completely erases once I leave the screen.

I’d press “10-minute countdown” and sink into mediation mode with my phone and distractions out of sight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment