276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ecological Formulas - Allithiamine 50 mg 60 caps

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’d like to ask you for a comment on my case so far. I’ll try to be brief but detailed, as I know you must be busy. Do I nderstand from the above that Allithamine may be the best form of B1 for me? I have been working to increase my Mg appropriately for a year now. I also take appropriate supplement etc. multivitamin. This “fat solubility” is extremely important because dietary thiamine has to be attached to a genetically determined protein, known as a transporter, to gain entry to cells. There are known to be diseases where the transporter is missing. Affected individuals have thiamine deficiency that does not respond to ordinary thiamine and are usually misdiagnosed. Therefore, a disulfide derivative that does not need the transporter is a method by which thiamine can be introduced to the cell when the transporter is missing. There is no difference between allithiamine and thiamine from a biological activity standpoint. It is this ability to pass the active vitamin through the cell membrane into the cell that provides the advantage. First of all, thank you for your amazing work, and contribution to these subjects, it truly is an eyeopener.

I am hopeful the thiamine TFFD supplement will resolve the unnerving symptoms I have had for over 2 months post flu infection. Until this time period I have always been active and fit with loads of energy. I cannot fathom the thought of walking this path for years as have many of those in the comments section have. How much magnesium taurate–and when/how often? [He’s been taking magnesium citrate gummies very well for about a week, so if mag citrate is an acceptable option, that would be helpful.]

Uploading

POTS (not typical POTS, don’t get dizzy, just get uncomfortable and very high heart rate when standing or moving positions) My doctors all think I’m fine because my whole blood thiamine is actually on the higher end of normal and pretty much every other blood test is normal. Thomford N.E., Senthebane D.A., Rowe A., Munro D., Seele P., Maroyi A., Dzobo K. Natural Products for Drug Discovery in the 21st Century: Innovations for Novel Drug Discovery. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2018;19:1578. doi: 10.3390/ijms19061578.

That only lasted for 2 days and then I experienced extreme tiredness and symptoms returned, albeit not as bad as before. Once I stopped the B1 the extreme tiredness left. I tried it again and the tiredness returned. I know that B vitamins can cause unusual tiredness in some people. Currently consuming 100mg Lipothiamine. I do not yet see improvement with neuropathy, musculoskeletal pain, insomnia or anxiety with this, but I only added the Thiamine on June 18. The Japanese investigators synthesized a whole series of thiamine derivatives where the prosthetic group was attached to the carbon atom (bottom right C on the thiazole ring). They are all so-called open ring derivatives but the prosthetic group has to be separated by an enzyme in the body for the thiazole ring to close. The best known of these is known as Benfotiamine and several papers have been published concerning its benefits in the treatment of neuropathy. It has also been published that it does not cross into the brain, whereas TTFD does and this seems to be the major difference between Benfotiamine and Lipothiamine. Benfotiamine, a synthetic S-acyl thiamine derivative, has different mechanisms of action and a different pharmacological profile than lipid-soluble thiamine disulfide derivatives. It is predictable that TTFD would be the best choice since it has beneficial effects both inside and outside the brain and it certainly needs to be explored and researched further as a very valuable therapeutic agent. Thiamine Salts I performed animal and clinical studies with thiamine tetrahydrofurfuryl (TTFD) for many years and found it to be an extremely valuable therapeutic nutrient. Any disease where energy deficiency is the underlying cause may respond to TTFD, unless permanent damage has accrued. Dr. Marrs and I believe that energy deficiency applies to any naturally occurring disease, even when a gene is at fault. For example, Japanese investigators found that TTFD protected mice from cyanide and carbon tetrachloride poisoning, an effect that was not shown by ordinary thiamine (Fujiwara, M. Absorption, excretion and fatal thiamine and its derivatives in the human body. In Shimazono, N, Katsura, E, eds. Beriberi and Thiamine. (pp 120-121) Tokyo, Igaku Shoin Ltd. 1965). They exposed a segment of dog’s intestine, disconnected it from its nerve supply and found that one of the disulfide derivatives stimulated peristalsis (the wavelike movement of the intestine). It is more than likely that TTFD could be used safely in patients with post operative paralysis of the intestine (paralytic ileus). Other Derivatives Could you comment on foods and supplements that destroys B1 transport? My lab cited blueberries and raw fish as antithiminase. I was eating berries everyday because of low sugar content and taking resveratrol and 88% dark chocolate, which happen to be the only two of the few foods that I like that I’m not allergic to. I do not eat sushi anymore, because of toxins and white rice. I have an intolerance or sensitivity to many common foods. I’m paleo 80% of the time and do not eat dairy or gluten. Whenever I eat too much of one food, I develop a IGE or IGG response, I’m sure this is due to the B1 deficiency and hoping the inflammation will go down in time. I don’t have enzyme activity to breakdown sulfur, SOD and histamine nor transport folate, so vegetable nutrients aren’t being absorbed. I readIt was later on when I was reading, really by accident, an article about Benfotiamine and the topic of B1 and the dry form of Beri Beri that the light went on for me. I had had leg weakness, the beginning of brain fog, neuropathy, and my bowel had basically stopped for a period of time.

Dr. Lonsdale–THANK YOU to you and Dr. Marrs, from all of us who have been searching for answers for months and years. A similar chemical, also a thiamine open-ring disulfide derivative, sulbutiamine, is available as a powder through several online venders (like Nootropics Depot, to name one). I don’t know what the equivalent dosage to TTFD would be, however. burnout, Histamine intolerance (possible MCAS) and also exercise intolerance..muscles feel kind of sore and heavy and painful after very little exercise, walking upstairs will feel very exhausting in calves and I have to stop and let muscles recover… more than 15 min exercise will result in fatigue/exhaustion, red head/flushing/hot flashes and migraines… Neither physician is sure. In the case of my friend, he went from a strong suspicion to feeling it’s just a possibility after thinking it through. He didn’t examine me, it was a phone conversation. He now feels that it may just be b1 deficiency considering the alcohol use was roughly less than a year and I had stopped for 3 months before and was asymptomatic those 3 months , and just presented symptoms after 2 weeks of returning to moderate consumption.The light went off for me when I was reading about Benfotiamine and the author listed the symptoms of Dry Beriberi. I was stunned. I cried. I got serious about nutrition, vitamins and minerals. This led me further into studying B1, and now to Dr. Lonsdale and his very important work.

I wanted to share some info based on your second post, where you mentioned blueberries. In 1999, The World Health Organization published a report on thiamine, which indicates that polyphenols in blueberries are thiamine-antagonists (or anti-thiamine factors), which is different from a thiaminase found in raw fish. these thiamine-antagonists are found in other foods, such as red cabbage, tea, red beets and others. Quercitin is another thiamine-antagonist that is used that is used as a supplement. It was recommended to me years ago for allergies, and I know recognize that some of the symptoms I experienced while taking it were likely due to thiamine deficiency. Bayan L., Koulivand P.H., Gorji A. Garlic: A review of potential therapeutic effects. Avicenna J. Phytomed. 2014;4:1–14. Why might I keep experiencing these “crashes” after exertion if my body is supplied with enough thaimine? But the b12 was the only thing that made me feel any better, even though the constant state of apathy I lived in. I had no energy and no strength whatsoever. Any light you could shed on this would be greatly appreciated.. Thanking you in advance for your time and help.

The reason for me wanting to try Lipotiamine, is because it should be able to bypass the stomach, and get absorbed much better then conventional b1, and bypass issues like thiaminase. Or I have understood it wrong, but I take your word for it, that it is the best b1 to take. But maybe eating lots of inulin wasn’t the best idea? It’s got carbs, so perhaps the bacteria fed off it too? I knew enough about the water soluble vitamins to know I needed them. I knew I urinated more than normal and so on. So I was taking vitamins and minerals but I was not entirely consistent in use. If it is W.E. is it still possible to reverse or mitigate/halt the memory/cognitive deterioration using the protocol two weeks after the symptoms started? (which is about now)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment