276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NARS Blush - Gaiety 4.8g/0.16oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

François understands the power of expertly placed cheek color to bring shape and life to the face. His iconic best-selling blush shades and unique product innovations allow every woman to flush, contour and highlight with expert effect. “Cheek color shouldn’t be limited to the apples, no one blushes only on their cheeks!” I reviewed this blush just seven months ago when it originally launched with NARS’ spring collection. This is mostly a summary and an update with newer, better quality photos along with the diffused flash/studio lighting for the full face photos along with an updated list of potential dupes (based on added product swatches).

The fact that she wants to use what you have *after* telling you off shows that the problem is on her end. I know it is easier said than done to say, “I’ll brush it off,” I know it’s your mother and that makes the comment matter more. But, if you can, *try* to remember that it’s her issue and that perhaps she’s taking some frustration out on you. After all, it’s not as though she doesn’t LIKE what you’ve bought! She may wish she had those blushes herself! I am absolutely obsessed with finding the best bronzers out there. Call me crazy, but I swear high-end bronzers just have that special something in them that makes them soooo gooood! I have not tried them on my cheeks side by side! I’ll have to do that to see for certain, but from what I can tell – Angelika comes off sheer, but more pigmented on me than Riviera does; it is also lighter, brighter. I get a very innocent, girly vibe from the blush. I’m just hesitant because I don’t reach for the pinky-pink shades too often, so I don’t know if I need Riviera, Mata Hari, Desire, AND Angelika. Definitely let me know your feelings on Maui. I’ve been highly debating it! I can’t decide if I want Maui Multiple or Constantinople Cream Blush…OR BOTH. Plus, you can rest easy knowing it’s cruelty-free (yay for our furry friends)! But, if you’re sensitive to smell, be warned – it’s got a beautiful (at least to me) tropical scent that might not be your jam.The coverage ranges from sheer to medium, so you can adjust your look to your liking. And let’s talk about the natural radiant glow that this foundation gives you – it’s seriously out of this world. It’s super comparable to, if not better than, Nars sheer glow foundation. NARS Gaiety is a cool pastel pink. Though it has cool tones, I wouldn't say it has significant blue tones (my photos are leaning a bit more blue on my monitors than I'd like!) Its powdery pastel-like nature gives it a more brightening effect than some other pinks in the same spectrum. That said, it also may apply slightly more sheer for that reason as well.

Another Nars Laguna bronzer dupe that is just as amazing as it sounds is NYX’s matte bronzer. If you don’t like the Nars’ sheen and love a matte makeup look, snag this bronzer before it’s too late! Delivery usually occurs within 2 to 4 business days. Please allow a few additional days for rural and remote areas, Puerto Rico and Hawaii. Re. Super Orgasm: After reading your post, I tried out Super Orgasm again and the first time, I managed to buff out almost all of the glitter. I’m not sure how much of the colour I buffed out, but as I’ve said before, I love the colour. So much prettier than regular Orgasm! And Jesus, what a colour. I really did look like I’d just had an… um… you know. The second time, however, no matter how hard I tried, there was still glitter somewhere. No amount of buffing could really get rid of it, especially on my inner cheek area near my nose. I buffed for about 10 minutes yesterday and somehow, still ended up with migrating glitter. You know I love a cool pink. There's something so magical, brightening, and feminine about the shade. I fell in love with NARS Gaiety blushwhen it debuted, as it was (and still is) the coolest pink in their collection. I ended up waiting before buying; even though I'm a diehard fan of NARS shades, I'm plus/minus on the formula on my sensitive skin. (That and I tend to think, rethink, then think some more about my beauty buys, as my collection has already reached critical mass...). We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/whenBuildable. Blendable. Indispensible. Cult-favorite NARS Blush delivers a weightless, natural-looking rush of color in matte, satin, and shimmering finishes. Superfine micronized powder pigments ensure an irresistibly soft, blendable application. Buildable shades from ultra-sheer to bold deliver a natural wash of color to every skin tone—a light swipe of even the highest-intensity hues deliver a natural-looking flush. Superfine and silky. Irresistible and inimitable. Blush is the new bold. As for your mother, sweetpea, I hate hearing the hurt in your voice. You’re not stupid, bad, silly or anything else she tells you. And you’re particularly not any of those things just because you’ve bought some blushes! Hell, did you read the recent eyeshadow poll where many, MANY people had over 200 and some people had over 500+??? Yes, I did get Sin and I liked it. I’ll be honest and say that I didn’t LOVE it but I did like it. I was surprised by how much redder it appeared on me than what I had remembered from in-store swatches. Not a bad amount of redness but there *was* red, as opposed to more of a mauve-y look. Still, it was incredibly natural-looking and that is always a plus. I think it will be really lovely when I’m paler and when my summer colour has faded. Despite using sunscreen with a high SPF, the Texas sun has turned my skin colouring into an NC 32 or 35 recently. And I think that may be the issue right now. answered already. Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) but

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment