276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fitness Health Football Sock Ties | Stocking Elastic with Hook Loop Attachment Ties | Soccer Football Rugby Hockey Socks Stopper Fastening in Black

£1.995£3.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Muscle and Tendon Injuries: In some cases, shin pads provide stability and support to the lower leg, helping prevent muscle and tendon injuries. Whether you're wearing an ankle brace or just want to combine with another pair of hummel® socks, our ELEMENT FOOTBALL SOCK FOOTLESS is the perfect item to fit your needs. However, wearing shin pads under your socks is also a common practice and provides a secure fit for the shin pads. Lion was founded for athletes at all levels, with the aim of creating products to help improve overall performance. Beyond its practical function, football sock tape also allows players to express their individual style, with various colours and patterns available to match both home and away kit colours or simply personal preference.

other socks i wear for training like nike ones are fine, but i never have matches with them, but i have to wear the team socks in the matches. It has elasticated straps that move with your muscle for better comfort and quick release tab for easy removal and makes them as a great practical gift for any Chelsea FC supporter. i dont think you quite understand, the socks are slipping from the top downwards, the straps dont help for that, they arent even very good for keeping up shinpads, apart from the thick nike ones. SIGN UP I agree to receive communications personalised for me in accordance with the Privacy Policy of Sports Emotion. Players have discovered the remarkable adhesive qualities of cohesive wrap, finding it an excellent alternative for providing support and stability to their ankles.Football sock tape and guard stays keep your shin guards in position and stop your socks from falling down, no matter how hard you play.

Yes, you can choose to wear socks over shin pads, and many players prefer this method for added comfort and reduced skin irritation. First and maybe not your immediate thought when hinting about types of sock tape; Cohesive football sock wrap, also known as self-adherent sock tape, has emerged as a game-changer in players’ kit bags. Made from a stretchy and flexible material, cohesive sock wrap adheres to itself when wrapped around the leg, providing a snug fit that stays in place throughout the game. Football sock tape, an unassuming yet indispensable accessory in a player's boot bag, plays a crucial role in enhancing comfort, performance, and safety on the pitch. ELEMENT FOOTBALL SOCK FOOTLESS is available for both children and adults (size 1 for children and size 2 for adults).

Whether it's a professional player aiming for precision or an amateur player seeking an edge, football sock tape encapsulates the marriage of practicality and self-expression that defines the beautiful game. In this blog post, we'll delve into everything you need to know about different types of football sock tape, their purpose and benefits and different application techniques and considerations for choosing the right tape for your needs.

We may use information collected about you on our site to suggest other products and offers based on your profile and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you think those straps are crap, I don't see how a rubberband or a shoelace is gonna solve your problem.

As players engage in intense matches, the reliable grip of sock tape ensures that their focus remains solely on the game. Our shin pads collection is huge, with every different kind of shin pad you can think of, as well as all the very best shin pads on the market. We want the average person to be able to up their game and improve their performance the same way a professional can. Players should also employ proper techniques and exercise caution to further reduce the chances of injuries during sports activities.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment