276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SHHHOWERCAP Shower Cap | The Original Luxury Reusable Shower Cap for Women | Bathing Accessories | Shower Accessories for Women | The Sway

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was quite excited to try this, as I have a lot of hair and don’t want to wash it every time I’m in the shower. Drying immediately, it won’t drip on your bathroom floor, suitcase or gym bag and it’s chic enough to wear at the beach, spa, with a hair mask – or even out in the rain. Crafted from SHHHOWERCAP’s premium, nano-tech fabric, the cap repels water on a molecular level, meaning it’s not just waterproof, it’s ‘hydrophobic’ – water beads up and slides straight off it.

Shhhowercap Press – Shhhowercap

The silicon strip on the front grips without leaving any marks and the elastic back means there is plenty of room to get all your hair in. We never thought we’d say ‘chic’ and ‘shower cap’ in the same sentence – until we saw SHHHOWERCAP’s irresistible reinvention, which is really rather more of a stylish ‘waterproof turban’. A rubber grip holds the cap securely in place – without leaving the dreaded indent mark on your forehead – while thick, premium elastic maintains its strength without stretching out and one size fits all hair types and head sizes. E NATION PACHAREE PACIOTTI PACO RABANNE PAIGE PARADIS PERDUS PARADISED PARADISED KIDS PARIS TEXAS PARTOW PATBO PATOU PEARL OCTOPUSS.

The manufacturers might consider slightly more fabric on the crown to allow one to pull the cap slightly lower at the back or making the elasticated area smoother, less bunched and therefore less 'gappy’. holds your cap securely in place without leaving a forehead mark and one size fits all – you’ll never need another! Prepare to look at the humble shower cap in a whole new light: SHHHOWERCAP have given this bastion of frumpy bathrooms an über-chic (not to mention ultra-effective) makeover. I have numerous shower caps which have either leaked, the elastic has dug in or plain ol' made my head itch. As well as looking unrecognisably chic, The Muse is crafted from SHHHOWERCAP’s nano-tech, water-repelling fabric, which prevents heat and humidity from ruining your hard-earned hairdos.

SHHHOWERCAP The Muse | Cult Beauty SHHHOWERCAP The Muse | Cult Beauty

From dreamy accessories to little luxuries, it's important to get the women you love a unique gift they'll adore.Specially selected by SHHHOWERCAP’s online fans, The Not Basic guarantees ultimate shower sophistication in a shade of magenta burgundy. As well as looking unrecognisably chic, The Noir is crafted from SHHHOWERCAP’s nano-tech, water-repelling fabric, which prevents heat and humidity from ruining your hard-earned hairdos.

SHHHOWERCAP The Noir | Cult Beauty

None of us were washing our hair daily (none of us) and the outdated shower cap left so much to be desired. Plus, by investing in one product that lasts, you’ll reduce plastic waste too, so there’s really no excuse not to.Jacquelyn De Jesu Center is the founder and CEO of DEEJAYZOO, their first launch and flagship brand is SHHHOWERCAP, a fashion-forward reinvention of the shower cap that has been optimized for.

SHHHOWERCAP The Not Basic | Cult Beauty SHHHOWERCAP The Not Basic | Cult Beauty

If you’re big on rocking protective styles, maintaining a blowout, and extending the life of your curls, you already know that a shower cap is an essential hair accessory.On feeling the cap a few hours after using it, it appears as though the main body of it is totally dry but the elastic seemed damp. By Dana Dickey | May 9, 2022 PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. My husband was always making fun of my old shower cap and after while it started smelling as it never fully dried which was kind of gross.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment