276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Piss Pals: Lesbian Public Piss Slave

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wait – wait!” my boyfriend protests, running in behind me as I hop out of my pants, “You look sexy! Can you get undressed slower, so I can enjoy it?” We need to start your piss hole training right away.. message me and we can talk about what all you need to do.. like make me video and send me pussy panties.. ok! Well, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.” I tell him wisely as I hop out of the car, grab my bags from the trunk and hightail it inside. As soon as the bathroom is in sight the urge to relieve my bladder gets all the more violent and I start whipping off clothes like they’re on fire.

THE ULTIMATE LESBIAN MOVIE LIST - IMDb THE ULTIMATE LESBIAN MOVIE LIST - IMDb

Nina, an end-of-teenage orphan with mental problems, starts a new job as a garden cleaner when she meets Toni. They fell in love with each other, but soon Toni starts betraying Nina. In the... See full summary» After starting at an upmarket boarding school, a teenage girl forms close friendships with her two older roommates. However, when she discovers that her new friends are lovers she finds herself caught in a complicated situation. A self-proclaimed "ex-lesbian," Jill hunts down her ex-girlfriend Jamie to prove to herself that she is no longer attracted to her. "Heterosexual Jill" is a satire about sexuality where nothing is as it seems. Two teenage yoga enthusiasts must do battle with an evil presence that is threatening to rise from its underground lair and endanger their major party plans. He lies down on the shower floor and I step in and position myself above him. I don’t even ask if he’s ready before I let er’ rip! I produce a steady stream of pee that continues for at least ten seconds (I really had to go), and also consists of no less then two farts that accidentally eek out. Oops.A chronicle of the tragic love affair between American poet Elizabeth Bishop and Brazilian architect Lota de Macedo Soares. So we’re going to pee on each other, that much is settled, and after a little more conversation the additional details are worked out. We’ll do it in the shower as soon as we get home and faces/mouths/etc. are absolutely off-limits. Besides being a little antsy because I already have to go potty badly and Toronto is still half an hour off, I’m satisfied with the plan. When we turn into our driveway I’m excited salvation is near and apparently, so is my boyfriend. For the curious, urolagnia is a tendency to become sexually aroused at the thought and sight of urine and/or someone urinating. Furthermore, urophagia is the consumption of urine. The two often go hand in hand for people who enjoy pee play. While some straight couples do it, it's a far more common sexual activity among bisexuals and homosexuals. After a blow to the head, Abby decides she can't do it anymore. Her life just can't be only about the house, the kids and the wife. She needs more: she needs to be Eleanor. A romantic tale about finding a soulmate. The only difference here is that both partners are women...in Chicago's lesbian community.

Every question you ever had, answered Female ejaculation: Every question you ever had, answered

Sara, a college student who was slandered by a classmate, finds herself framed for murder by Alex, who initially proposed the perfect, untraceable crime. Claude and Ellen are best friends who live in a not-so-nice area of New York. They're involved in the subculture of '90s youth, complete with drugs, live music, and homophobia. All is ... See full summary»

I’ve started to enjoy getting dirty on video chat for men in the room. Rubbing my naked body against the furniture, and wiping my precum on the soft furnishing to mark them with my stain. I like spreading my hot man cum on the bed, chairs, curtain, mirrors, carpet. A frustrated suburban teenager, who fails to connect with her often unpleasant mother, resorts to self-harm as a coping mechanism. i have a fantasy where i have a dom who fingers my pisshole til it gapes, and shoves my panties in my pisshole when we go out, to make sure im not leaking while we're out in public... but i'm so stretched out, that some times he has to shove multiple tampons in my pisshole just to make sure i wont leak again, if i soak my panties.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment