276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mini Kamado BBQ Grill Ceramic Egg Brill For Outdoor Mini Egg Style Barbecue Grill

£159.5£319.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you're hosting a big BBQ or family occasion, however, I've got a feeling that this mini Landmann offering isn't quite going to cut it. Bring the temperature down, add a few woodchips to your charcoal, and watch as the smoke circulates around the dome of your EGG, adding delicate flavour to a whole host of barbecue favourites, from whole hot-smoked sides of salmon to a punchy baba ghanoush. The two side shelves are made from bamboo with underside hooks and the edges are bevelled, which I thought was nice attention to detail. If you're looking to build a custom outdoor kitchen, you will still need to get yourself a Table Nest to ensure there's good circulation between the bottom of your EGG and the surface it will be supported by.

The small but mighty cooking appliance is ideal for small feasts and is perfect for grilling meats and vegetables to perfection. That's good news for outdoor dinner parties, or if you're keen to get back to the BBQ for an after-dinner snack - you could even get inventive with a BBQ dessert if you were feeling adventurous. RJA 2022 uses theirs as a second BBQ, like me, and wrote: “Superb mini Kamado, a great alternative to using my full size grill. Sign up to our newsletter for style and decor inspiration, house makeovers, project advice and more. Smoking and grilling should be enjoyable not only to the gourmands but also to the master chef of the whole process.Without the shade of an outdoor umbrella, your deck or patio can quickly turn from relaxing to sweltering. I love this little Green Egg, but my biggest frustration is that its weight means it’s not as portable as I expected. Whether the kids want burgers or the guys are craving steaks and wings, your gas grill is always ready with a push of a button. It's time to transform your patio into a unique outdoor kitchen space you can enjoy in the warmth of the sun or under the twinkling stars.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Aldi nor without due acknowledgement. I put it to the test to see if it can rival the best BBQs out there in terms of quality as well as value - namely to see if it stands up against the original Big Green Egg Minimax BBQ, which our expert reviewer Helen was obsessed with. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).Not only that, but if you get carried away and start adding some of the various accessories and legs, you can add hundreds to the total cost. Our Treasure Garden Quickship Program is available year-round and ships within 5-10 business days* within the continental US. Putting all traditional candles in its wake, the revolutionary fire features from Lovinflame will transform the ambiance and style of any setting. I left the LANDMANN GrillChef Mini Kamado BBQ to cool down overnight, as even when it was time to go to bed there was still some heat coming off of the grill - one thing I've learnt when it comes to how to clean a BBQ is that you need to have patience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment