276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blephasol Micellar Eyelid Cleansing Lotion 100ml | Effective and Gentle Cleansing for Make-Up Removal, Inflamed and Sensitive Eyelids | Soap & Alcohol-Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This powerful cleansing lotion is designed for daily use to quickly and efficiently remove dirt, oil, makeup and other impurities from around your eyes and along your lashes. You can read about certain treatments for this condition on our site or discuss with your GP or our team. uk] (“our site”) is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. I hereby confirm that I have read and understood Postmymeds Limited’s privacy policy above and that I hereby agree and consent to Postmymeds using and processing my personal data for the purposes required by Postmymeds, as set out in Postmymeds Limited’s privacy policy above.

Blephasol Lotion 100ml Sensitive Eyelids Eye Lotion Blephasol Lotion 100ml Sensitive Eyelids Eye Lotion

By providing your express opt-in consent, in the form of your electronic acceptance of the Declaration, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. However, we are able to extend this period of time to two months if your request is complex or numerous. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. The Blephasol range also includes Blephasol Duo, which includes a pack of lint-free pads (same material as Blephaclean wipes) for convenience. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.

com/health/eye-care/blepharitis-treatment/blephasol-preservative-free-eye-lid-cleansing-lotion/p/751530" on this server. Patient aims to help the world proactively manage its healthcare, supplying evidence-based information on a wide range of medical and health topics to patients and health professionals. It works a hell of a lot better than any of the other gels I have tried, it comes in a nice big tube and is available from your GP on prescription.

Blephasol Eyelid Cleansing Micelle Lotion for Daily Hygiene Blephasol Eyelid Cleansing Micelle Lotion for Daily Hygiene

after two months of using blephasol i am really pleased i persevered as they have now settled down with the blepharitis under control. You should speak to a doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Registered number: 10004395 Registered office: Fulford Grange, Micklefield Lane, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19 6BA.Those who are unable to be verified online via LexisNexis may be requested to provide a photo of an identity document that contains their name, date of birth, and a photo (such as a passport or driver’s license). This micellar solution is free from preservatives, detergents and alcohol meaning it is gentle on sensitive skin while also protecting it from irritation caused by cold, sun, sweat, pollen and allergens. uk/terms-and-conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. If you are, however, suffering from blepharitis, a condition that causes inflammation, crusting and itching to the eyelids, dry eyes or an infection, you may find alternative treatments more effective.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment