276°
Posted 20 hours ago

drinkstuff Upside Down Wine Glass 13.2oz / 375ml - Novelty Wine Glass Gift

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are looking for something easy and budget-friendly this holiday, try this hassle-free DIY with minimal supplies. 12. Wine Glasses with Holiday Figurines Wine Glass,funny short joke, funny saying on cup, funny saying, im not short just down to earth more the most people,gift for wine drinker Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. The traditional top of the glass is sealed, the bottom is open, and the (glass) section and stem are hollow, to fit all that lovely wine

Create this shimmering decorative centerpiece with wine glasses, pearls, and satin ribbons. Watch the DIY here. 20. Glam Up The Wine Glass Have a look at this DIY for creating a charming sparkling centerpiece with wine glasses. 21. Painted Wine Glass for CandlesHere’s a beach-themed candle holder that is perfect for displaying those Sea Shell Candles. 10. Frankenstein Wine Glass Craft Create a beautiful centerpiece with peace hues roses covered in upside-down wine glasses adorned with artificial satin blooms. See more here. 16. Wine Glass Bouquet

Cover the wine glasses in silver flower mesh and turquoise bling ribbon with the help of glue. Follow this DIY for the full tutorial. 19. Illuminating Rose Pearl Wine Glass Next, select the ornament that you wish to use. The main requirements are twofold. First of all, it needs to fit neatly inside the upside-down wine glass. Secondly, it needs to have a stable base.Flip the glass upside-down and set it down on your work surface. When you do this, the ornament will be right-side-up. A bit of the artificial snow should fall down from the top of the glass to land on the ornament. I found this cute little camper ornament at the craft store and just cut off the ornament string! I'm trying to brainstorm what else to use so I can make more wine glass candle holders now! You can also use a wine glass as a planter. Spray paint it in white or any other shade of your choice to make it more dramatic. Details are here. 6. Succulents in Wine Glasses diyeverywhere The second is to make sure that you can customize your DIY holiday decorations and really bring your creativity into play. This product is ideal for that. If you're anything like me, the holiday season means crafting season. This year, I have been working hard to come up with as many easy DIY Christmas craft ideas as I can share with you.

You can make centerpieces by flipping wine glasses upside down and filling them with ornaments or simply turning them into candle holders. Paint them to look like snowmen or elves, or make a snow globe to really stand out. Succulents are one of the best plants to grow in wine glasses as they are small. They look lovely in them with their shape and colors. 7. Wine Glasses with Colored Beach Sand This new product is a great way to impress your friends and loved ones by giving the impression that your glass is defying gravity. Simply fill the glass via the bottom (or top?!) of the glass and sip away. This glass can hold a large 375 ml of wine for those who really love a drink, and measures 20cm high. It is made from high quality soda-lime glass, reducing any chance of chipping or breaking, however this product is hand wash only. This would be a great gift to any man that you know loves a glass of wine after a long day (who doesn’t?!), or the perfect home warming gift! Hilarious Upside Down Sailor 12oz Wine Tumbler, Insulated Travel Mug w Anchor Design, Funny Sailor Mug, Ive Capsized Mug, Funny Wine Tumbler Looking to bring a splash of fun to your place settings? These set of 2 upside down wine glasses are a unique way to set the tone for any dinner party and are sure to be a great conversation starter to any party or get together with friends and family.After you have finished crafting your Christmas candle holders, all you need to do is place them in every room of your house that you want to spruce up a bit for the holidays.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment