276°
Posted 20 hours ago

From One Mom to a Mother: Poetry & Momisms (Jessica Urlichs: Early Motherhood Poetry & Prose Collection Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From One Mom to a Mother was a raw, emotional and honest look at motherhood and the many ups and downs that come with it. Motherhood and parenthood in general is the most beautiful and challenging thing I've ever done and it was refreshing to relate so heavily to another so much and to know I'm not alone. I use many of the poems and thoughts in this book to remind myself in the hard moments of how beautiful this journey truly is. Jessica’s writing was the postpartum life raft I didn’t know I needed until I found it. I really struggled with the monumental shift that becoming a mother can be, when I found Jessica’s poetry I felt seen, heard, less alone and validated. Her words are healing, deeply relatable and the comforting tonic all new mothers should have on their bedside table. Her children’s books are equally as wonderful, my little boy adored The Rainbow in my Heart so much and we regularly take the sentiments from it to help him through emotional ups and downs. A must for every little girl and boy’s book shelf". - Caroline Foran, No. 1 Best selling Author of 'Owning It' Not all songs about mothers need to focus on the ways a strong relationship with Mom can lead to a happy life. In “Mama Tried,” Merle Haggard sings about a man who turned to a life of crime, despite his mother trying her best. 17. “Mother” by LeAnn Rimes Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1:9

Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark. To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.” – J. K. RowlingRegardless, expressing those emotions can be much easier with the right song. The following are a few songs about Mom worth considering. Your mother was an amazing woman. You were so fortunate to have her in your life. She’ll always have a special place in our hearts. Sometimes, the ideal song for a mother is one that’s general, and thus universal. “You Raise Me Up” is such a tune, expressing how mothers help their sons overcome the struggles they face throughout life. 10. "You’ll Be In My Heart" by Phil Collins The Wish” is a moving tribute to a mother because a specific experience from Bruce Springsteen's life inspired it. Growing up, Springsteen’s family didn’t have much money, so his desire to have a guitar as a child seemed like nothing more than a wish. Despite this, his loving mother continued saving until she could finally afford to give her son the gift that would lay the foundation for his musical career. 8. “For Martha” by Smashing Pumpkins

Motherhood is truly a remarkable gift and a privilege that I hold very close to my heart. To me, being a mother means to be fearless, to be a positive role model, to be a continuous cheerleader for every milestone my children will experience, to demonstrate the abundance of unconditional love that has no end and to cherish the countless memories that is truly priceless.” Make a memory book/scrap book. Use photos from social media or make copies of borrowed pictures. Add some poetry, special memories, or tributes and make a book the grieving family will treasure for generations. I cannot imagine what you are feeling right now. Just remember that I am only a text or a phone call away. I know you are heartbroken about the loss of your mother-in-law. Give an extra hug to (your spouse) from me.You have several options when deciding where to share words of sympathy with a friend or loved one. Consider which method they would most appreciate when choosing. Being a mother means, knowing when to talk and knowing when to listen…understanding that there is no learning curve. Every day is an adventure (especially when you are raising three boys…Boy oh Boy oh Boy). I would not trade my best day before my kids were born for the worst day after. Motherhood is: a life time adventure, the hardest non-paying 24 hour job you will ever do, and my greatest achievement!” Here are some ideas of religious sympathy messages you can use to offer condolences to someone who has lost their mother: Your mom’s love will always be treasured. She is the first to love you, and will will always hold her close in your heart.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment