276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bulk Pure Whey Protein Powder Shake, Birthday Cake, 1 kg, Packaging May Vary

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To incorporate protein powder into baked goods, it can be mixed with the dry ingredients or blended with the wet ingredients.

Easy Low Calorie High Protein Ice Cream - Health Beet Easy Low Calorie High Protein Ice Cream - Health Beet

The Protein Cookie Butter powder can be mixed into oats, yogurt, and smoothies, or added to water for a quick and easy low-calorie, high protein spread. LEAN1 Nutrition 53 is a revolutionary meal replacement and fat-burning protein powder that promotes a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.In my shake and smoothie frenzy, I whipped up this Birthday Cake Protein Milkshake, and let me tell ya.

Protein Cake Recipe - The Conscious Plant Kitchen Protein Cake Recipe - The Conscious Plant Kitchen

I do not like the flavor of either of those and feel that both would alter the flavor of Birthday Cake.It's completely plant-based, boasts 14 grams of protein, is dairy-free and has no added sugar (except for sprinkles). There’s the perfect amount of structure that you’d expect from a cupcake without being super dry like protein cupcakes tend to be. I’ll give you a few different options in terms of calorie and macronutrient composition in the recipe notes, but the recipe as is will only cost you 265 calories and packs 26 grams of protein in a single cake. Our birthday cake protein is a great way to follow-up a tough workout, or mix one up as a protein-powdered snack between meals. However, a birthday cake is not the healthiest to snack on (all the time) so we decided to prepare something a little different: introducing no-bake birthday cake protein bites.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment