276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cafflano Kompresso, Handheld Espresso Maker

£31.475£62.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, for our final thoughts on the Cafflano Kompresso review: it really is hard to argue with at this price point. Any espresso lover would be chuffed with this device. The Cafflano Kompresso portable espresso maker is the brain child of Korean coffee lover, Hangsan Yoon. Hangsan decided that he didn’t want to pay for expensive coffee from coffee shops orsplash out on a big complex machine. So, instead, he created this cheap, portable device. If you’re curious about manual espresso, I suggest you give this a go. This tool provides many of hours of fun as well as tasty shots.

Get a quality grinder: Once you have good, freshly roasted beans you need to grind them. You'll want a burr grinder, which grinds your beans evenly rather than chopping them like a blade grinder. See our guide to coffee grinders to find the perfect one for you. Despite weighing in at 7 pounds, this machine is easy to carry due to its foldable design and carry case. The only thing I can be a little bit worried about is the rubber ring sitting on the shower screen. A little bit of misalignment and I fear that an accident could happen. Hopefully, (like with the Aeropress) it’s easy and cheap to get a replacement. Korean coffee lover, Hangsan Yoon, was fed up with paying expensive coffee store prices. And he also didn’t want to splash out on an expensive espresso machine. So, he created this cheap, portable device instead, the Cafflano Kompresso. This is our complete Cafflano Kompresso Review – your guide to the lightest portable espresso maker in the world!

Also, it does take some time to dial in your grinder. Making shots that clogs the filter or just pass right through is a frustrating experience.

To look at, the Cafflano Kompresso is a bit odd-looking. With the big plunger and the coffee basket, it won’t be winning any awards for being beautiful. But, it works and ultimately that’s all that really matters. Whilst you can use the device at home, meaning your favorite coffee is always on hand, it is largely designed to be portable. This meansyou’ll either need to carry your coffee grounds with you or have a portable manual grinder in your bagtoo. We used 15g of finely ground coffee aiming to get a yield of 30g of espresso. This is the 1:2 ratio that we prefer for our espresso shots. We actually used a coffee scale to make sure we got this exactly right but after 10-15 shots I could probably just eyeball it to be honest.

I have been a coffee geek since I started home roasting more than a decade ago. Since then, coffee has taken me on countless adventures: From ancient coffee ceremonies in Ethiopia to the volcanos of Sumatra. This dinky little espresso maker needs gound coffee. So, for best results, you will need a coffee grinder to go alongside it. To make the perfect cup of espresso using this guide and your Cafflano Kompresso, you’ll need the following items: Getting the best-tasting espresso shots from this coffee maker will take patience and a bit of dedication. And not everyone is going to want to do that which is totally fine.

Using the Cafflano Kompresso feels like a lot of steps. Weigh and grind the coffee, pre-heat the Kompresso, tamp the grounds, assemble, pre-infuse, extract, enjoy. Kompresso este un dispozitiv ce nu ar trebui să lipsească din casa niciunui iubitor împătimit de cafea bună. Aduce un plus de noutate în modurile alternative de preparea a cafelei și este alcătuit din elemente care se îmbină intuitiv. Aparatul este fabricat din plastic rezistent, iar portafiltrul este realizat din oțel inoxidabil. Funcționează cu un sistem hidraulic bazat pe Principiul lui Pascal (principiul transmiterii presiunii fluidului) este principiul mecanicii fluidelor care afirmă că o schimbare a presiunii în orice punct al unui fluid închis în repaus este transmisă si nediminuată la toate punctele fluidului. Acest compresor hidraulic al Cafflano® Kompresso este conceput pentru a menține presiunea înaltă peste 9 bari până când espresso este complet extras. În plus, presiunea în mod dual (apăsarea și tragerea mânerelor) maximizează forța de greutate. As if all this wasn’t already pretty cool. The Kompresso has one more ace in its sleeve: It’s capable of making cold-brewed espresso.

One was for the Cafflano Klassic All-in-One Portable Pour-Over coffee maker. And the other was for Cafflano Kompact Simple Pressing Hot & Cold Brewer. The Leverpresso Pro is a highly portable, manual espresso maker produced by South Korean brand HUGH.

Can you expect espresso miracles from these new and cheap devices? Will it be able to deliver a god-shot? The Cafflano Kompresso is capable of producing some pretty decent crema All you need is your favorite espresso beans, a grinder, and some boiling water, and you’re good to go. Espresso tends to be darker, heavier, and richer than infusion-brewed coffee. As such, the beans are typically a darker roast, though I've noticed lighter roasts may be growing in popularity.The Cafflano Kompresso is a lightweight device, mostly consisting of BPA-free plastic. The naked portafilter and shower screen are made out of etched metal, though. HUGH has evolved from making a basic plastic model of the Leverpresso to this high-end stainless steel Pro-model.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment