276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OFFICIAL UK MODEL Formuler Z10 PRO MAX 4K UHD Ultimate Android 10 OTT 5G TV Box with UK PLUG

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Formuler Z10 Pro Max is a receiver that offers a range of features and functionalities for users seeking an enhanced entertainment experience. With its sleek design and compact size, it is a suitable addition to any home entertainment setup. We are no longer deducting rating points due to not playing nice with Netflix or Prime. Due to the numerous amount of free streaming apps available, nobody needs these lousy services anyway. Support for Tuners In terms of connectivity options, the receiver offers multiple ports, including HDMI, USB, and Ethernet, allowing users to connect various devices and peripherals. It also supports wireless connectivity via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, enabling easy and convenient media sharing.

There is simply no excuse of there bad tech support on supposedly top of the line hardware from them. Formuler is a popular firm that adeptly specializes in the development, design, production, and support of digital broadcast customer-premises equipment. Their unique wide array of products permits end-users to enjoy a variety of content from several sources comprising Satellite, IPTV, and OTT. Below given are Technical Comparison of Formuler Z10 Pro and Pro Max. You will find a settings panel for the launcher when you can edit your own groups to appear on the home screen and much more.Simply switch main and PiP channels directly to keep up with the required action on two different kinds of channels. The Formuler Z10 Pro Max boasts a powerful processor, enabling smooth and lag-free performance. This ensures that users can navigate through menus, switch between applications, and stream content seamlessly. Remote Control Setup: Insert the batteries into the remote control provided with the Formuler Z10 Pro. The remote control should pair with the device automatically. If not, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.

Power: Connect the power adapter to the Formuler Z10 Pro and plug it into a power outlet. The device will power on automatically. If you’re someone who likes a remote control with a lot of buttons with some being customizable, you will like this system. Formuler Z10 Pro Max VS NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro As I said in my Formuler Z10 Pro Max First Impressions Video, I don’t really see a need to expand internal storage on this device due to the large 32 GB storage that is already integrated. But if you need to do that, we will test to see if that works as well. Formuler Z10 Pro Max Remote Control

Ask the Forum

Account Setup: Depending on your usage and preferences, you may need to set up various accounts such as IPTV services, streaming platforms, or app stores. Follow the on-screen instructions or refer to the user manual to set up the specific accounts you require. Has Audio decoder : MPEG-1 Layer 1,2,3(2-CH), MPEG-2 Layer 1,2, HE AAC V1/V2 same for Formuler Z10 Pro Max The remote serves two main purposes. It works hand-in-hand with the Formuler MYTVOnline2 IPTV app and you can customize numerous buttons to your liking on the remote.

The launcher also allows for changing the wallpaper, setting parental controls, and defining a startup app.

Get to Know Your Product

i had 7+,was okay. Now got z10 pro..easy to set up.connected network drives up beelink king ,and can watch media etc from beelink Since this is an infrared remote, you can also pair it with your television so it can control power, source, volume up/down.

Formuler’s exclusive MYTVOnline2 is the best media viewing platform in the market providing users with a refined and professional User Interface. Extensive optimization and seamless integration with Android system and native player allows users to play virtually any media format and zoom effortlessly through the menus at top speed. and games on your TV like never before with Android 11 OS and 6th generation wireless AX connectivity. As you can see from the above image, expanding internal storage on the Formuler Z10 Pro Max does work. I have been using an Nividia Shield Pro with TiviMate Advanced as I want to record IPTV programs/movies from an EPG. Been using it for about a year. The MYTVOnline2 application is also capable of recording. I tested this feature on two TV shows and it worked great.

Declaration of Conformity

There’s no doubt that Formuler is trying to compete with the NVIDIA SHIELD with this model. I will dive into this comparison later in my review. NVIDIA SHIELD will update their devices to new Android TV operating systems, not sure we will see that with Formuler. Yes, Formuler does release software updates but will we see a jump from Android TV 10 to 11? The Formuler Z10 Pro Max supports the following tuners so you can receive live television in this fashion as well. I would love to hear from those of you already using a Formuler Z10 Pro Max. Tell us what YOU like and dislike about this Android TV Box below in the comments.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment