276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Saving 6: Epic, emotional and addictive romance from the TikTok phenomenon (The Boys of Tommen)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tbh I think it would have been a better ending if they did have that time apart but this time Aoife is the one saying it and telling joey that it would be good for them. It would have shown her growing and Realizing her and joey had responsibilities that needed to be done. And it was obvious they had to figure things out apart for a little while at least. I w-want to d-die,” she continued to cry, choking hard on her tears. “I w-want to n-not be h-here anymore.” okay lastly i just want to talk ab joeylizzie MY LOVES. their friendship means the world to me. it was the best thing we got from this book imo. she saved his life and i never want anyone to talk down on her ever again. we riot at dawn if anyone talks shit ab her. but them being friends is something i never knew i needed 🫠🫶🏼 i handled it. shannon’s grand.” “i wasn’t worried.” about her, at least. WHY WOULD U EVEN WRITE THAT IT WAS UNNECESSARY. don’t get me started on the way she constantly made joey feel guilty for having sex with other girls before her like babes he owes you nothing you weren’t even together at the time, and there was literally more to story so stfu pls. okay you can get your pitchforks out of my face already... I kinda loved that Aoife has been emotionally cheating on Paul the entire time only to actually cheat on him with Joey later on in the book. 👹👹

And tbh that really cheapened their love & romance for each other. Bc at times I felt like Joey only loved her bc he felt that he had to for all she had done for him in the past. like an I owe you type of love. If you were willing to commit to a 1-year bond, you could benefit from an extra 0.28% in interest (5.85% vs 5.57%). How to compare fixed-rate bonds Each year, we name the best savings providers as Which? Recommended Providers (WRPs). To win this award, the bank or building society must: Chloe Walsh is a genius when it comes to creating characters and writing, making you feel every emotion ‘As a side note, I don’t get why Aoife was so adamant to know how many girls Joey had been with before dating her. And don’t get me started with the amount of violence. I can give Joey a pass, but all the others? Is there any male leader that it’s not going to solve problems by beating them? Joey and Lizzie’s friendship, they really see each other. They had more chemistry than Aoife and Joey. I'm so excited for Lizzie. I love that she planned on looking out for Shannon before Joey even asked her to. Shannon and Joey being protective of Lizzie – Shannon because she knows she’s like Joey and Joey because she saved his life.

Marcus currently offers an instant-access savings account and cash Isa that both pay a competitive variable rate of 4.75% AER (4.65% gross), including a 0.49% (gross) bonus rate. This means the rate will fall to 4.24% AER (4.15% gross) after the first 12 months. Paragon Bank to be honest, i felt like joey was done very dirty in all 4 books. although i adore shannon and will defend her to my last breath, i felt like she was purposely blind toward anything joey-related. i never realized how bad joey’s substance abuse was until his books because it felt like she ignored it... Joey was messed up. I just can’t put myself in his place. Carrying the weight of the world. Always the protector. He couldn’t catch a break. It was a hit after a hit with him. He was breaking my heart. Hearing his thoughts was messing with my head so bad. I just wanted to hug him and protect him from the whole world. I love him. This book needed an editor. There were many spelling mistakes throughout that caught my attention. It’s an easy fix that I feel like was overlooked to get to book out early. Joey and Aoife deserve the world!! The amount of tears I’ve shed for these two?? I could hear my own heart break for them. It was all too much! But you know what? My babies are fighters. Those two were real. Their struggles were real. Their reaction to everything was real and freakin understandable. I want to protect them from everything and everyone.

Score for SAVE

i loved gibsie in r6, he was hilarious (as always), but i also loved how we got to see another side of him - how helpful he was. The pace was off. It follows a similar timeline to K13 but the summarizing of dialogues and actions that happened in K13 made it feel like we were jumping from one scene to another. Maybe to compensate, Aoife and Joey spent the first 80% of the book walking in circles, copying what had already happened in S6 but getting worse and worse with time. It would probably have worked better if we didn’t know what was going to happen at the end- I still remember how my heart raced with fear in K13-, but here I just wanted to know what was going to come next. Only to realize that ‘next’ was only 20% of the book, with more scenes about other characters than the main couple and with way too many problems that were left to imagine were solved in the epilogue.

love how this review went from having 380+ likes to having 7 sjsjsjsjssjs. beautiful math. goodreads be loving me so, so much that i wake up to wonderous things happening every day, xoxo* The book is well written, it has great, fleshed-out characters and vivid scenes that almost seem to have a free will of their own and picture themselves inside your head as you go through the text. We do not make, nor do we seek to make, any recommendations or personalised advice on financial products or services that are regulated by the FCA, as we’re not regulated or authorised by the FCA to advise you in this way. In some cases, however, we have included links to regulated brands or providers with whom we have a commercial relationship and, if you choose to, you can buy a product from our commercial partners. Them loving on Joey is so precious. They treat him like an equal, as someone who raised his siblings. Edel is so physically affectionate, and I loved that John told her to rein it in because Joey was uncomfortable. Joey trusting John and Edel was everything because trust doesn’t come easy to him. Joey and Edel by the grave was so emotional and even though Joey may not think of Edel as a mother, I love that he lets her in. Him showing Edel and John the flowers he planted was small but so cute. If your circumstances have changed significantly, perhaps due to illness, a relationship ending or financial difficulties, you might be able to access money in a savings account that doesn’t normally allow withdrawals.That hell born twin called her a slut and called her baby daddy a lowlife druggie. He was a big menace and how she mended that relationship with him is something i will never know. Why would she let that kind of treatment from Paul slide when she doesn't even love the guy and can find a more fitting candidate for her purposes? 👀 Honestly, Paul's money and looks aren't worth the trouble, and if she only dated him to goad Joey into acting out, our girl failed miserably because throughout the years Joey's involvement in her affairs is limited to protecting her from Paul's antics from time to time, not the long-awaited proposal to be his girlfriend. 💀

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment