276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Severe Spanking: Disciplined by Her Fiancé (Spanked Bride Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. He’s take off his belt and proceed to wack me several times as I saw his face so enraged like he was taking all his aggressiveness out on my rear end, it freakin hurt too. Her husband was the primary spanker in their home as she just did not seem to be very effective with it.

How they bounced, sinking in, then springing up instantly, and how she wriggled trying to pull free of the pain.

Yes, the heavy leather straps used for belts and razor straps of yesteryear are not as common these days. Getting hit one time by a flying chancla palesin comparison to about 20 swats in a row on the bare butt with that leather sandal.

One lash after another; some landed a little high, some on the back of my legs, some wrapped around and stung the hip, and some twisted and landed the infamous “edge swats”. Early in the life of my blog I posted about how it felt to be shown my blood on the Mistresses cane for the first time; the conflicted emotions of pride and concern triggered by the sight of it. Muchos de los zapatillazos los aplica con la parte del talón que son extremamente dolorosos, la última vez que estuve en la habitación, hace aprox, 10 días y aún tengo marcas de la zapatilla por diferentes zonas del cuerpo.

After a trip to the woodshed, I’ll have some bruises for about a week afterwards and if I got any lashes with the cane or switch, I’ll have marks from those for 3+ weeks.

I tried to argue but got that ‘look’ she gives right before adding on additional swats to the END of the spanking. This was mostly due to the fact that she was a stay at home Mom and my Dad went to work every day except Sundays. The bedroom mirror saw curvy hips begin to swell, a ripe rump of perfect proportions filled her school knickers, along with the natural curiosity of a young girl turning into a woman filling her mind.He was taken before the judge, declared that it was a free country and that he had a right to spank his wife, and was given 100 days in jail. And with that, she started spanking the upper back of my legs as I quickly started to cry, then bawl. After all, there were numerous cases brought to court in which a husband asked for permission to spank a wife for some sort of misbehavior. She walked towards her bed, pausing to look at her naked self, turning her bottom to the mirror, her naughty bottom.

She picked up the already doubled over belt, walked to the end of the bed again and said, “Ooo, your backside is already wrecked. There had not been a single strapping from her dad’s belt that did not leave her in tears and she wondered how she was going to react to the paddling she was listening to at the moment. Afterwards as I was on the floor crying aloud, she calmly said, “When you brat me, you will always be caned on your thighs. My specialization will help guide and inspire you to achieve more of your personal and professional goals. So in reading your comment, it seems that she spanks regularly with the belt doubled over, then will put a twist in the belt and give five like that?

At the time I bought it, my Wife and I were doing fun spankings and I thought this would provide for a great scene or role play as well as test my pain threshold. Always make sure he knows why he is being punished, so he can learn from his mistake, correct his behavior, grow as person, and strengthen your relationship. These sessions can involve directed self administered punishment,a thorough lecture with scolding and/or non corporal punishments (corner time, lines, etc. My bottom wasn’t exactly a mess of bruises, but there was a splotch of purple on my right cheek and another on my left thigh, and a lot of red all around.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment