276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Savage Road (Torpedo Ink)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The modern family bathroom is the epitome of convenience and style, boasting contemporary fixtures and a soothing atmosphere for relaxation and refreshment.

The following dictionary definition and example for "denouement" can serve as my comment on finishing this book: Lot's of fun with the blogs and our Torpedo Ink MC! Talking about Torpedo Ink Evolution and Justice which I think you'll find interesting. And we did a couple of puzzles that are Torpedo Ink themed, too! Here's a Romance Week Crossword Puzzle that you may enjoy! Both Billy and Sam are surprised by the gesture. Without further comment, the bartender draws a tall, chilled mug of Bass Ale for the firefighter, who casts a questioning look in Hayley’s direction. The president reacts to Hernandez’s hectoring with an exasperated sigh. “What about rogue or terrorist actors? Radical Islamists claimed credit for this latest thing. What’d they call themselves? ‘Cyber Jihad’?” Savage has a psychic gift that helped him and his family stay alive when they were children being held captive and abused. He can take some of their pain, anger and rage into himself but if he takes too much, his way of releasing it is to release the monster inside himself and use the whips he's so good at using. It's either that or go to a fight club and beat the crap out of his opponent but his family has had to pull him off of the other guy too many times before he killed someone. So it's no wonder he's afraid to let Seychelle see the monster inside him, he's not sure she'll ever be ready to be with him when he's in that kind of mindset even though she likes some pain mixed with their more intimate times.When Savin "Savage" Pajari and Seychelle Dubois first met, their connection was instant, their attraction undeniable. Their relationship has been full throttle since day one. Even though months have passed, the passion and love between them has only increased. The meeting’s participants head toward the exit to the Outer Oval Office. Kyle Rodgers follows General Hernandez and Vice President Landers out the door, the men engaged in a private conversation that seems intentional in its exclusion of Clare Ryan.

When a hit is put out on Savage and a body is found murdered, Savage is the first person that the police suspect but they have no case because he has an alibi. But that just makes the person setting him up madder and out for revenge even more. As Seychelle uses her gift on several people to see who is and who isn't influenced by Brandon's gift, it becomes apparent that Brandon isn't the only other one with a psychic gift. Someone else has been putting thoughts into people's minds for one reason or another and because of this, more than just Seychelle and Savage are in danger. Jessica never left Green Shoals, marrying a boy from their high school and becoming pregnant almost immediately. Two more babies followed, a burden too great for the young marriage to bear. Jessica’s husband lit out for California and a less demanding future. Like many in her situation, the young, single mother developed a dependence on opiates that left her incapable of performing parental duties. The children were raised by their grandmother as Jessica’s illness devolved into a harrowing heroin addiction. Her repeated overdoses were unremarkable except for the last one that claimed her life. A motorist found Jessica’s rail-thin corpse in the bathroom of a gas station. The general presses his case with Monroe. “Sir, I propose we respond with an action that degrades comparable assets in Moscow.” I truly Love this couple. The amazing story Christine has written for them! The acceptance and trust they come to share is so beautifully written and the Torpedo Ink plotlines surrounding them and highlighting them is outstanding! They arrive at the couple they need to be, truly in love, by working through conflict and compromise, not only between them, but with Torpedo Ink. A story written in moments that bring the reader to tears at the raw truth, moments of laughter as self-discovery is made, the ah ha giddiness as the love and understanding Savage thought would never be his is right there in front of him. Savage is thrilled Seychelle has accepted and joins in his desires. That her way to find pleasure is perfect for him.Hayley slowly turns to look at him. He has an open expression and hazel eyes under an unruly mop of auburn hair. The stubble on his face suggests either a careless man or one too busy to bother shaving. The DC Fire Department T-shirt he wears isn’t clean, either. An off-duty fireman is an easy guess. The “run-toward-danger” comment, then, was tongue in cheek. Funny, even. He seems harmless enough. But, as she stated, tonight is not a good night.

Is it my imagination, or are these meetings in the Oval becoming shorter and shorter? This is the presidency by haiku.” I love all of you, Seychelle. I fell so hard for everything you. You bring me sunlight. You taught me how to laugh. I didn’t have hope, and you gave that to me. I had no future and you gave me one. There’s a brightness in you, and you were generous enough to share that with me, knowing what I am and what I’ll always be. The premise of this book is that Savage and Seychelle are in a relationship that has major problems because of the unequal emotional investment in openness and vulnerability they’re putting in. Furthermore, Savage’s club and his commitment to their causes over Seychelle’s emotional needs and the club member’s doubts cast doubts over the future of their relationship. When danger surrounds Seychelle over her psychic ability, and suddenly a hit is put out on multiple Torpedo Ink members, things come to a head and Savage and Seychelle have to enter the fight of their lives for their relationship.Thank God you’re here,” Rodgers says without looking at her. “Today is going to be insane.” He mixes sugar-free Red Bull with coffee at his desk, his go-to breakfast.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment