276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NT Labs Medikoi Probiotic (6mm Pellet) 5kg 5000g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You are correct about Hikari being very difficult to obtain for a few years. There has been times where I've had doubts over Hikari foods with my fancy Goldfish but nothing conclusive. Fish Meal, Wheat, Krill Meal, Wheatgerm, Maize Starch, Fish Oil, Spirulina, Monocalcium Phosphate, Yeast Products (Stimmune), Inulin Analytical Constituents Adult Koi grow more slowly and start to develop their body shape and colour. It is therefore essential to change their feed, making sure they are given the ingredients they need for this stage of life. This food is superb! The most versatile of our foods, rapidly gaining a deserved reputation for amazingly low waste production.

NT Labs Medikoi Probiotic Growth 1.75kg 3mm Pellet

Pond Fish Food Spring Pond Fish Food Summer Pond Fish Food Autumn Pond Fish Food Winter Pond Fish Food Flake Pond Fish Food Holiday Food I would say the colour condition was better earlier in the season with Medikoi. The JPD is ok but not quite as shiny.

Where to Buy?

A year or so ago a few people on here told me about the Queni koi food and that they thought it was excellent, so I tried it (don't remember which one exactly as they make loads of varieties), but the fish weren't really interested in it so a lot got wasted and what did get eaten seemed to just pass straight through them. They now happily eat it but I think the water quality has suffered - not the stats but the the filter triggers more. They have eaten more volume wise as the pellets are larger. Even the green tench will take it.

Labs Medikoi Probiotic Koi Fish Food Pellets 10kg NT Labs Medikoi Probiotic Koi Fish Food Pellets 10kg

Kusuri Growth provides a precise blend of lipids and other vital nutritional ingredients, to promote both rapid growth and good body shape. Manufactured to our exacting standards offering benefits not available with standard cooler weather koi diets.

The highest quality ingredients in Medikoi probiotic make the food extrememly palatable and digestible to even the fussiest Koi. not only does the food provide the beneficial bacteria for Koi but it contains a food for the beneficial bacteria too in the form of a prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharide). This combination ensures a vigourous population of gut bacteria and digestive enzymes which over time results in vastly improved ability to absorb nutrients, optimises body mass gain and massively reduces waste. Fish Meal, Wheat, Krill Meal, Wheatgerm, Maize Starch, Fish Oil, Spirulina, Monocalcium Phosphate, Yeast Products (Stimmune), Inulin A quality diet with the optimum level of highly digestible protein, to stimulate excellent growth while maintaining a well proportioned bodyshape when fed at normal summer temperatures. Bowls, Nets & Tanks Leaf & Debris Nets Koi Measuring Bowls & Tanks Pond Cover Nets Koi Inspection Bowls Telescopic Poles & Net Heads Complete Koi Nets Koi Isolation Nets Koi Transfer Tubes Culling Nets Fish Handling Electrical Auto Top Up Equipment Controls For Garden & Pond Switch Boxes & Cable Connectors

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment