276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TRESemme Warm Red Colour Enhancing Hair Mask 200 ml

£1.96£3.92Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

eventLabel' : "BB tried and tested: I tried Tresemme’s Keratin Deep Smoothing Hair Mask and here are my thoughts",

The system fights frizz, detangles knots, boosts shine, adds softness and tames flyaways. Start your routine by gently cleansing with the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo. This is an essential first step for a fabulously smooth style that moves with you. TRESemmé’s new Colour Enhancing Masks give you shinier and more vibrant hair from just 3 minutes! Designed for everyday use, the masks can be incorporated into your wash routine, just like conditioner Formulated with semi-permanent colour pigments and nourishing Argan Oil, TRESemmé’s Colour Enhancing Masks work to revive colour in between salon visits or at home colourings – without damaging your hair. The nourishing masks feature a UV filter to protect colour as well as argan oil to boost shine. You also won’t find any parabens, peroxide or ammonia on the ingredient list. Once you’ve worked up a good lather, rinse well and follow up with the Keratin hair mask as a hair treatment for damaged hair to fight frizz and smooth every strand. Then prep hair for styling with the Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray and finish with the Keratin Smooth Shine Oil to give your look professional-quality polish.

Pharmacy product

Our hair care product is infused with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa for hair that’s silky smooth but still full of natural movement System of Keratin Smooth shampoo and conditioner vs non conditioning shampoo **System of Keratin Smooth shampoo and conditioner When buying a hair mask, I mainly look for the ingredients, consistency, texture. Let’s see how this Tresemme Hair Mask fared in these key areas:

In life, sometimes you’ve got to take the rough with the smooth. But with hair, you really shouldn’t have to. As someone who’s struggled with dry and frizzy strands all my life, hair masks have been a major part of my hair care routine. Once a week, after washing my hair with a gentle shampoo, I pamper my strands using a deep nourishing hair mask and honestly, this has totally changed the game for me. eventLabel' : "Event Label:BB tried and tested: I tried Tresemme’s Keratin Deep Smoothing Hair Mask and here are my thoughts" TRESemmé’s Colour Enhancing Masks are suitable for all hair types. Whether your hair is natural or colour-treated, these masks will revive your hair with deep-conditioning and colour-boosting ingredients. With this keratin hair treatment you get 5 smoothing benefits in one system*: deep conditioner to fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame flyawaysTherefore, when I found out that Tresemme had launched a new deep conditioning hair mask, I knew I had to try it out. As a part of their widely popular Keratin range, this hair mask retails at ₹ 600 for a 300 ml tub, and that according to me is value for money. Needless to say, I had to try this hair mask and here are my thoughts. How to get silky smooth hair: Beautifully smooth hair starts with gentle cleansing. Apply a generous dose of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo to wet hair. Gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth, with Keratin and Marula oil, gives you 72 hours of frizz control* and 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system**, for hair that’s silky smooth but still full of natural movement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment