276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Godox AD200 Pro Version, 200Ws 2.4G Flash Strobe, 1/8000 HSS, 500 Full Power Flashes, 0.01-2.1s Recycling, 2900mAh Battery, Bare Bulb/Speedlite Fresnel Flash Head

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Suddenly I could use their innovative lighting solutions and still pump out much more power than a single speedlight. Using my Sekonic light meter I have tested the Godox AD200 against its bigger brother the AD360 as well as the trusty Godox v860ii. This light is a great addition to your flash kit with its high power output, adjustable flash head options, easy-to-read digital panel, and fast recycle time.

The long-life lithium battery has enough charge for 500 full-power flashes, so you don’t have to worry about running out of power mid-shoot. This also opens a wide range of possibilities in terms of flash modifiers, meaning that it would be compatible with most modifiers designed for Speedlites as well as modifiers designed for Bare-Bulb flashes. Found on all top-of-the-line flashes, flash exposure bracketing allows you to dial in the flash exposure compensation for each of three frames so that you can take three pictures in succession, each with a different amount of flash exposure compensation, and determine which amount of exposure compensation is appropriate going forward. It was also quite an intimidating set up to hand to a bridesmaid or best man if you needed help during a wedding.

seconds and has 5 controllable groups and 32 different channels to provide maximum flexibility and control with your flash. The power adjusts in 1/10th stop increments, giving you fine control over the amount of light per flash. In certain cases, if you report an issue with your Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Washing Machine or Microwave, we may schedule a technician visit to your location. The AD200Pro has impressive core features such as 200Ws of power adjustable in 9 steps from 1/256 to 1/1, recycling from 0.

One of the common complaints about the Godox AD200 is that the LED panel on the back could get easily damaged when the flash drops. I’ll briefly talk about the ones I’ve used here but these are not intended to be exhaustive reviews.

It’s takes more time to set up but having the weight at the bottom helps the stability if you use lightstands. It also has multiple control functions including 9-Step Power Range: 1/1 to 1/256, flash exposure compensation, 1/8000 second High-Speed Sync, first and second curtain sync, modelling lamp, manual flash, multi flash and finally custom functions. I keep a pair of these in my go-to flash kit and find the AD200Pro has the best combination of size, power, versatility, and a stable color mode to ensure your photos have great light every time.

Whether you’re shooting portraits on location or product photography in the studio, the Godox AD200Pro Flash has everything you need to get professional quality results every time.

Whilst I do have lots of wedding photographs on my portfolio where I have used off camera flash (OCF). Control with 330Ft Range|: Godox AD200Pro supports Nikon, Canon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax TTL. With the zoom head of the V860ii set to 35mm we're getting two stops more light and with the zoom set to 200mm on the speedlight, we're still getting a whole stop more light. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment