276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Paris Skin Paradise Tinted Moisturising Fluid Light 03, Pack of 1

£23.485£46.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The BB cream featured here is targeted at people with all types of skin and is applied to the face. This product has been developed to deliver a brightening, an unifying and a covering effect and works well against blemishes and uneven skin tone. What's in the fluid? I have to mix a decent amount of Lightening Drops to make it work for me, but L’Oreal need to create a more diverse shade range like they already have with their True Match Foundation. It’s a lovely, lightweight formula which is definitely more of a tinted moisturiser than it is a foundation. It does a nice job at making my skin look more uniform and even, but the coverage is very minimal so you will have to use concealer to cover blemishes and imperfections as the L’Oreal Skin Paradise Tinted Water Cream won’t minimise them.

I don’t know why but the L’Oreal Skin Paradise Tinted Water Cream is available in thirteen shades, however only a small amount of those shades have made their way to the UK. Developed by L'Oréal, Skin Paradise Tinted Water-Cream is a BB cream. BB is short for "Blemish Balm", and these creams combine the advantages of skincare and make-up in one. They are more lightweight than foundation and generally only provide minimal coverage. Depending on the product at hand, the cream may moisturise, work against excess oil to reduce the number of breakouts, or include anti-ageing ingredients. Some creams also provide sun protection. This particular fluid offers SPF 20 protection. Area of Application description":"If you want to channel your inner pixie there's no better time to do that then Halloween. Follow this guide to get a gorgeous fairy makeup and hair look, complete with pastel hair and sparkling eyeshadow. Love glitter and glam (who doesn't)? Then Halloween is the perfect time to indulge in sparkle and shine. And there's no better beauty look then Halloween fairy makeup as it has everything from pastel hair to metallic eyes and lips. The good news is that there's no right or wrong way to do this makeup! Whether you want to play with all the colours of the rainbow or just add a bit of sparkle to your fairy makeup look, you can go as glam or as subtle with your hair and makeup as you want. If you're ready to unleash your inner pixie, follow our easy step-by-step guide with @briannabissonmakeup that breaks down how to do your eyes, face and lips along with tips for getting pastel fairy hair." Apply as you would do your moisturiser onto clean skin or over primer using your fingertips, sponge or a brush.Both makeup fanatics and bare skin enthusiasts will fall in love with the lightweight texture that quenches skin with up to 24h hydration and evens out skin tone with a perfecting healthy- looking glow. What’s more, with SPF 20 UVA/UVB & antioxidant action, it helps protect against environmental aggressors such as pollution.” Take your skin to paradise and treat it to a daily dose of hydration and a beautiful dewy luminosity with L’Oreal Skin Paradise Tinted Water Cream. Available in 10 shades. The lightest shade in the collection is Fair 01, however the lightest shade available in the UK is Fair 02. It does feel a little unfair that we don’t get the full shade range, especially when the shade range is so small anyway. Among other ingredients, the fluid contains aloe vera, witch hazel and invigorating ginger. L'Oréal Skincare Streamline your morning routine with this simple and effective solution. L'Oréal Skin Paradise Tinted Water-Cream (30 ml)

It contains SPF20, and leaves the skin looking so radiant and ‘fresh’, and it honestly couldn’t be a more perfect base for the summer months. As the coverage is so sheer, it’s not the most long lasting base, but it still looks so nice on the skin and if I could find a shade that I could use straight from the tube, I would see it becoming my everyday go-to foundation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment