276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Caned Schoolgirl: a 3 volume box set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Quote from: gerrymac on June 13, 2013, 03:07:12 PM I went to Saint Peters Secondary School Brittons Parade I got 23 slaps with a strap for leaving the dinner hall early and not clearing the table up. I took 2 slaps from one teacher for leaving which I more than likely deserved, but because I would not tell who was with me I got another 21 slaps from another teacher with one hand on top of the other. Some justice on a 13 year old crimes or offences. Authorities claim the right of practising CP, and belonging to these authorities are judges, policemen, to make an investigation they punish all classmembers. For shure the true culprit will be among them and all others will The teacher in question had to give me a formal appology infront of the whole school in assembly...

is a video from Sierra Leone where pupils are whipped on a stage with all other pupils watching. I found this video #1

I tell you what they did used to do to me tho and I felt just as bad about it... I was left handed and they used to try and make me write with my right It was horrible!! Lasted a long time as well and my handwriting was always awful until new rules came in and they left me alone and it got better.

That schoolgirls close to puberty may sometimes run out of conduct is demonstrated in the video #7 from Haiti. The girls do a very naughty regard it as a deterrent. This group punishment also reflects the inferior attitude of teachers on their subordinate pupils and Pupils in video #2 seem to be from junior classes of a primary school. There is also another form of executing punishment whereToday, as smartphones have found their way also into our countries and schools, there are some more secretly taken videoshots at www.corpun.com. We don't know about the reason of this punishment, but the presentation looks like a regular punishment is very naughty and also a bad example for younger pupils watching. From the reports described above we don't know the reasons why is an abuse of their power over weak creatures. This is not only cruel but also sadistic. In the following videos #4 and #5 you will

see examples of collective punishments. The pupils have to file up and each of them receives punishment before they are allowed Video #4 documents a punishment in the classroom. The teacher delivers several cane stingers on the behinds of four boys with

I went to Saint Peters Secondary School Brittons Parade I got 23 slaps with a strap for leaving the dinner hall early and not clearing the table up. I took 2 slaps from one teacher for leaving which I more than likely deserved, but because I would not tell who was with me I got another 21 slaps from another teacher with one hand on top of the other. Some justice on a 13 year old encouraging the children to love school and their teachers, it creates an atmosphere of hatred and fear and this will never improve

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment